Reviews for A Certain Shinigami
midori.tenshii chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
hai gambatte
Honulicious chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
oh wow am i confused on what is happening! haa ha i really thought the kid was himeko in disguise...but i guess not.

so now chikane has a kid and himeko trying to help her out.

what the heck happened in the past? what is himeko and makoto hiding?
Lance58 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
more please! i cant wait to read the rest!
Lance58 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
im kinda confused.. :/ isn't himeko blonde? or is that not himeko :O oh wait i think its kinda goldish brown? because i see alot of descriptions saying its blonde?.. oh well never mind me.. nice and very interesting story i cant wait to read the rest ! hope you continue writing!
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Wow what a kid. Lol.

I hope everything works out for them.

ZonaRose chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Lol. Well so far it has been interesting.

She thinks she will be alone forever until that fateful day. Now she has three people in her life.

We love us chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
So cute, that girl. (O_o) Anyways, continue!
ZonaRose chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
So far I like this.

Honulicious chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Ooh himeko has powers too? She was suppose to help chikane from long ago? I wonder what kept her away
Honulicious chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh so strange yet intriguing!
SapphoSensei chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
OK - I don't know these characters or the anime it is based off of so I am just reading this as a newly to the story:

I found some aspects of this story to not be consistent. 1. Chikane does not know of her powers or who she is till 20 yet she has performed 100 jobs before that age? (chapt 1). In chapt 1 she is all ms. superior once she finds out who she is - yet in this chapter she is weak and indecisive and hurt by what others think. 3. She is a shinigami - can she actually get a bump on the head? She is not human after all.

I would recommend being more descriptive in telling us about the characters - what they look like - about the environment - go into more details, especially the opening. really paint a picture of Chikane's life before 20 and maybe take us to the moment of her self relation other 20th birthday. Got to be lots of drama there! Are their smells, sounds, other sensations. Also - get rid of the orange-brown right from the start. Maybe say auburn hair?

Just some ideas. Great to see another story developing - keep the creativity going!
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
moreeee im curious what's himeko's hiding...poor chikane.
Yukari Yakumo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hmm. Interesting. :)
Will there be more?
Gin chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Can't wait for the next part!
Kei chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really enjoyed the first chapter. Seems like its gonna be pretty interesting