Reviews for Shudder
Rocky is 16 chapter 18 . 3/31
This is the seconds time I have read this story, and can I just say that it's amazing! Yes confusing at bits but other than that there are no flaws in This story!
Your worst enemy chapter 15 . 3/31
Worst chapter so far
Your worst enemy chapter 14 . 3/31
Oh, sure. Rocky is in a wheelchair even thought she was up and walking in the last chapter!
Wait! At the discovery of the house, here she is running!
This is RIDICULOUS!
And now they've found Flynn? He went to his grandma's days ago. What, has he been in the house all alone since then?
Your worst enemy chapter 13 . 3/31
If Rocky has amnesia, then she shouldn't be allowed to get up and walk. Especially with all the other injuries she has had.
Your worst enemy chapter 12 . 3/31
1-You do realise that the amount of swearing in your story is unnecessary. And it make everything very confusing.

2-hello Ty! The door wasn't left open! Or was it? STUPIDLY CONFUSING HERE!

3-slight pain? Rocky's been stabbed,cut,punched,slapped and more! How is Ty rolling around with her and gripping her tightly only slightly hurting?
Your worst enemy chapter 11 . 3/31
Again, you can't turn the verb defended into an adverb. For this to make sense, it should be:
"Hey, I had something in my eye" deuce said defending himself. Poorly.

Instead of

"Hey, I had something in my eye" deuce defended. Poorly.
Your worst enemy chapter 10 . 3/31
How is the door locked from the inside? Surely that isn't possible because then how would Marcus and Gillet get in and out?
Your worst enemy chapter 9 . 3/31
Huh... Finally a better that awful chapter
Your worst enemy chapter 8 . 3/31
How can she talk if there's duck tape over her mouth?
Your worst enemy chapter 6 . 3/31
You idiot! It doesn't make sense to say
"Well done Ty, you upset my mum' BLAMED CECE. That's the worst grammar I have ever seen!my ku can't turn the word blamed into a adverb.
Your worst enemy chapter 5 . 3/30
The end of this chapter didn't make sense. Technically, they should have found four corpses, because of the first murder. And how do they know that Ellington is alive because there aren't enough dead people?
Also, how do you know why deuces eyebrows are so furry?
Tip: go to gramma school!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
I prefer rece
Gdhdb chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
It's ' the girl' not 'said girl'
Arianator chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
Ok this has to be one of the most amazing storys ever. I swear to you. Your such an amazing writer. Theirs nothing more to explain your just that good! If you write more storys like this you I tell you you should write a freaking book! I'm not kidding you.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2013