Reviews for I Am Not An Addict
PiercedBlueCat chapter 46 . 10/2/2014
This is very well written and i had a really good time reading it, thank you for sharing this :)
magentacr chapter 46 . 10/19/2013
Not sure if you'll get this since you don't use this site anymore, but either way, I just wanted to say what a brilliant story this was. I loved how you managed to work all the little details of his past in there, from the skull, to Mrs Hudson and early days with Lestrade. Overall a brilliant backstory :)
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 46 . 10/10/2013
Reader chapter 44 . 8/14/2013
Perhaps some of this was a bit OOC from them or a bit AU but I liked it and especially the ending very much. (-: Thank you for writing this and sharing.
TheLilyReviwer chapter 45 . 7/22/2013

I finishes this, and I have to say, I'm very glad I went looking through the Sherlock Archives when I did. This story is absolutely brilliant, and I'm glad I was able to read through it. You can certainly bet that I'll be looking for the sequel you mentioned.

I loved your take on Mrs. Hudson's situation in Florida. The moment Florida was mentioned, I knew we'd be hearing from her. I've always been curious about her, so I really enjoyed that bit.

I have to admit that Brent's skull surprised me, and slightly creeped me out, but it seemed appropriate (I mean, this is Sherlock we're talking about).

And Lestrade! I liked Lestrade's part in the story. It explains everything really, really well. I also have to say I liked the Mind Palace, and I loved Imogen's character.

All in all, this was a wonderful way to spend my afternoon, and I look forwand to reading more from you.

Guest chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
Holy crap, this is the best fanfic I've read in a LONG time. I read the whole thing Yesterday, but put off reviewing until today. A few minor spelling issues, but other than that it was perfect. I can't wait until the next one!
Scottish Bluebell chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
You scared me for a moment there when I saw this 'chapter' only had 95 words. I've loved reading this story, and I'm glad it will be continuing. Thanks for the notice!
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 45 . 7/22/2013
When you meet some one for the first time you do not know what events took place in that persons life before your meeting. The difficulties they may have faced. The sorrows they bear. The simple joys that mean something to them. The horrors they may have witnessed. The things they themselves regret doing. Why they do things the way they do them. When you wrote "I am not an addict" you gave us a look at some of the possibilities that may have influenced Sherlock Holmes view of the world and the people in it. I will thank you for a long time for that. Your research into the things you explored was thorough and you didn't let your explanation bog down the story, in fact it gave a depth to the story. I will look forward to the second installment coming out and will be again one of your followers. Thank you again and in advance.
craziedramaqueen chapter 44 . 7/22/2013
Love this story ! I absolutely love how everything is connecting together. Cant wait until John comes though ;)
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 44 . 7/21/2013
I like this story. I have just one question though. When does he meet John?
insert-generic-penname-here chapter 44 . 7/21/2013
Really awesome story! I loved how you developed the characters and Sherlock therapist dieing then giving Sherlock his skull was a really believable twist in the plot
Bravo chapter 44 . 7/21/2013
Bravo, I liked this chapter a lot. Can mycroft get me a coat?
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 44 . 7/21/2013
Who would have ever guessed? Not sentimental, yeah right! Meaning attached to the coat very inventive. I really love this whole story. It explains so much, and stays mostly in the parameters of the cannon. Thank you, yet again.
honeybread chapter 44 . 7/21/2013