Reviews for The Sun Beneath
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Your soul demon is wonderful, I just love the whole idea! This story is so clever. I have not been able to find fault with it, so I'll have to continue on and keep a look out. At this rate though, as good as your writing is, I think I am just going to enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I really liked this! i like the way you have created a world for your Sam and Dean that is real and yet slightly different from everyone elses. The game they play in the car is hilarious, I love Dean's solution.
lilykep chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
So now they have a date?
lilykep chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Soul fondling and angel sex is oddly compelling.
lilykep chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Interesting perspective
lilykep chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
"Ginger Dean and The Hazmat Hippies" NEEDS to be a band name.
lilykep chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story so far. I love Sam's observation that Dean is like a sheep dog, herding anything available. Off to read more.
bleedingflower chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Wow, Dean sure is one sick puppy isn't he? You are really going full-on fucked up with this story... I kinda love it! I've read a lot of versions of hell, but yours is disturbing in a completely original way. Amazing job on Castiel's POV as well. You make him care about Dean, but in such an awesomely inhuman way... love how perfectly, dick-ishly, angelically condescending he is about his 'kitten'... and how shocked he is to get the claws.

So yeah, nice work! I could go on and on telling you how great I think you are, but I would rather keep reading!