Reviews for Ludicrous Assumptions
OMG THIS IS SO GREAT
"Kise."
"Your fly is open."
IM DYING
This is the greatest thing on the Internet, hands down.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
That was... beyond perfection.
When you mentioned the hobo, even before Kuroko said it, I was all: That poor hobo!
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDD This is so funny ! I'll definitely add this to my favorites ! I love Kise and Aominecchi too ! AoKise is my OTP :3 Hope you can make more fics of them xD
fiendishly chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
OH MY GOD THIS WAS HILARIOUS. I SPAT MY TEA OUT WHILE READING THE HOBO PART. THE HOBO PARTS THOUGH. THEY HAD ME IN STITCHES. MY WHOLE FAMILY WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I HAD LOST MY MIND. AND IT WAS SO SO SO FUNNY. I SWEAR I DIED. BUT KISE WITH HIS FLY OPEN. I BET HE AND AOMINE WERE UNCONSCIOUSLY UNDRESSING EACH OTHER. HEHEHE ;) I WANT TO KNOW THE HOBO INCIDENT THOUGH. SERIOUSLY WHAT HAPPENED? DID AOMINE THINK MIDORIMA WAS DATING A HOBO SO THEN MIRAGEN TORTURED THE POOR HOBO BY PUTTING HIS HEAD IN THE TOILET? NO I NEED TO KNOW. I LOVED IT. AND I'M GONNA GO CHECK OUT YOUR OTHER STORIES! HAVE A LOVELY DAY :)
TYNAKAKC chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Hahahaha! This was so hilarious! I just loved how you called the dog 'Tiger' and Midorima's reaction was so priceless! :D
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
UUWWAAAAAAHHH!? OMYGODOMYGODOMYGODx100000000 0000000000
I have NO words! This was just breathtakingly AMAZING!...Not to mention the fact that it was awesomely hilarious!.. OMFG! We must be really alike too, coz honestly, all my friends, and even siblings say that Kise is a male version of me! .
UWWAAAHH! It was adorable! Damn girl, you ade it amazingly ROMANTIC!.at least according to me, so I love you for that, sista!
I'M especially love their fight! Uwwaaahhh! It was sooooooooooooooo adorably hot! ...
I have to say I got a bit dissappointed when I read the top, where it said there were no pairings, coz HEY, I really wanted an AoKise...And you gave me a pleasant surprise! \(Δ)/ love u for that too! 3
I love dthe way u portrayed all the GoM..It was amazing and so close to reality that I could see it all happening... Loved it!
Ugh! GAH! Me and my stupid vocab! I don't have enough words to describe how much I loved it! Uwwaaahhhhh! *"runs around in aftermath-excitement and faints*
I like poor Kagamicchi...it was kinda sad that he was tortured, but stupid me couldn't help but laugh at the poor guys obvious fear!
ARIGATO ARIGATO ARIGATO ARIGATOOOOOO!
TragicAtBest13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
What was the "hobo incident"? Maybe you can write that? I'm really curious as to what had happened...
Anyways, poor Kagami, and Midorima! Lol and Murasakibara was hilarious telling such false lies! Akashi was the best though, so evil! Aomine and Kise were so cute in this, being all over protective and stalking, lol, maybe Kise's fly was open because at one point Aomine did it! P I was laughing till the very end, love it!XD
KnBLover chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I swear that I never laughed so much reading a fanfic this is the awesomeness brilliantly written please keep up the awesome epic work you are amazing x3
Takara yume chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Haha This story is Hilarious! I lvoe Kise too ; 7 ; 33 all the Miragen is adorable. ; 7 ; sajdbsajkd Love this!
Fyoex chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
BWAHAHAHA! Loved it!
1m-pr1n7 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
so funny!
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I swear... as a teenage girl... my face was absolutely red! From laughing so much, but then again I'm not sure... I was thinking in Kuroko and Midorima's point of view... intruding on something private...

Poor Kise and Aomine. And the other two! Anyway, was cracking up so much.

Faved for sure :)
OtakuAme chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh god I couldn't stop laughing! The poor hobo! XD
Era-Basilisk chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Pfffft, the twist was so unexpected XD lololol No worries, this is awesome