Reviews for Let's Rule the World Together
Grania chapter 1 . 3/13
I really like this. It's very good. There were some minor errors, but one thing in particular was bugging me the entire time I was reading this. It's been eleven years since the end of the war; but it's my understanding that Harry has only been held prisoner for the last seven. What happened during the first four years? I don't understand the time gap...it seems very unlikely that Tom would defeat the Light and then wait four years to capture Harry and hold him prisoner. I feel like I'm missing something important, and that bothers me.
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
well, if the reviews did't go well, then the amount of favorites should've been it's replacement XD
it's adorable, though, and it doesn't drag on, it's just slightly longer
Tabs chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I really like the plot of your story it good. I just had a very hard time jumping from Harrys view to Toms. So it made it where I had to stop reading the story. But it was good I just couldn't keep the first person view straight thank you
Blithesome chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Hum... This was very steamy, I rather liked it. :3 Both Harry and Voldemort / Tom were acting a bit... outside of how my mind would characterize them, because of all the fluff. But still, I liked the way you wrote them, with all their remarks and inner commentary and most of all the way they left many things unsaid. I always like stories where you can read things between the lines.

It's very tragic and wrong that a captor / captive relationship would ever turn into romance, especially when there's torture and murder involved (and yet I like HPLV fics, lol). Anyway, I do prefer this to those fics that gloss over Voldemort's evilness completely and forget that he ever did anything bad. This is still disturbingly fluffy, but at least Harry acknowledges that it's wrong and makes the decision to go along with it anyway.

The horcrux surprise at the end was pretty good, and I think it could explain the sudden change in demeanor. I only wonder whether Tom has any left now - surely he wouldn't leave himself completely without protection.
bunny sun chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
i do like this storry. the development is so natural. the feeling is so authentic.
Time chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Really loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
loved the story, sequel pweese :D
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Omg! It didn't seem to drag on and on at all! I absolutely love it! And although I don't usually like fluffy tom since that's too OOC and weird I absolutely adore your tom. And the explanation you gave for his fluffiness made total sense and went a long way in alleviating any weirdness. I hope you expand this and I demand at least one lemon scene between my favorite OTP ;D
Jane chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
What the heck? Write a sequel. I'll read it!
olciak123 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
It's a sweet story :) could be longer though!
Kamichi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Soo cute (and yummy)! Hope you'll write lots of fluffy goodness like this, cuz you're really good.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow this is great! I'm not sure about yours, but my favourite scene was when Harry was peeping on Tom changing ;) For the sequel, perhaps Harry could become a professor at Hogwarts or even Headmaster.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I think this may be the most unique lv/hp couple story I've come across. I really like the way you brought them together, and can't wait for the sequel :)
BloodyRose90 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I think I'm drowning in fluff, ah well, I needed it! :) I came here from someone recommending this, and I thought that it sounded great, so yeah, I wasn't disappointed - it was great! :3
Death chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You'r drowning me in the mushy gushy stuff, I can't breath through it. I like mushy and lovey dovey to an extent, this is overpoweringly mushy. Oh well, it was actually pretty good.
Signed Death