Reviews for Romy: 50 Themes challenge
Trowa'sDancer chapter 12 . 6/3
This chapter had me in tears from laughing so hard, and now my cheeks hurt. Keep up the good work ;-)
tx peppa chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Thought she would have a better time at the Sag and the Golden Globes cause they have booze there, and what they didn't go to any of the after awards show parties.
tx peppa chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Tabby is lucky that Rogue don't leave her drunk-ass but Rogue being loyal wouldn't do that . Love how Remy stop smoking cause Rogue don't date smokers. Now that's love.
couplest chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
This was adorable and sweet. Well done.
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Yes! Indeed it is! can the next chapter be a sequel to this one? Maybe Remy/Rogue at some sort of actors event and everyone being all snotty to Rogue, etc. etc. etc. ?
Darkravensflight chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Loved it! I thought it was so cute, can't wait for the next one!
lovely smile chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
So cute!
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA! AWESOME! :D KEEP IT UP AND PLEASE POST MORE! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Yay Loki! This had me laughing I loved it so much
cpdolphin chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
amazing its so hard to find good Romy fanfics now that people haven't given up on please don't be one of those people you have talent please keep using it.
tx peppa chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Aaahhhhh! I want a boyfriend like Remy. I love it when Remy played a pillow for Rogue. Keep them coming.
rats xp chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
AWWWWWW, SO CUTE! X3
and thank you, i love the skills/talent that you are made of ;P
hey, if you get the chance, check out my deviant art page (there is a link posted on my profile page), i have a nice collection of romy-ness in my favorites...as well as a collection of random pics of chibi's titled "chibi mania"
can't wait to see what you come up with next, keep up the awesome job XD
Kikazi chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
OHMYGOD! *go to a corner and laughs uncontrollably for an endless amount of time* this was the funniest thing i have ever read! im loving your mind right now for you to be able to come up with this. seriously!
tx peppa chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This was funny as hell. My coworkers were wondering what i was smiling about cause i had a big grin while i was reading this. They do say the greatest prank joke is the one that never comes. And you nail it Rogue is an evil genius.
rats xp chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! 3
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D
totally hilarious, you should do another one where rogue, remy, and logan scheme together because it is totally worth it :3