Reviews for Once Upon a Dream
Guest chapter 41 . 12/30/2017
Nice story... keep the good work up.
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 54 . 10/2/2017
By far the best Snape story! Loved it so much. Such a brilliant ending! My heart ️
Carla Balsinha chapter 54 . 8/28/2017
Hi Prince Phoenix!
What I enjoyed reading your powerful and wonderful story!
Should be like this,that last chapter would be finished,but unfortunately no...
Thank you so much,for me make laugh and cry at the same time!
Im going to put this story on my favorites!
See you next time!
De Portugal
Carla Cascão
Miss Cronic chapter 54 . 8/9/2017
just want to say, I really loved this story. its not everyday I find an amazing Severus/OC story like this. the characters, the plot, everything was simply amazing. even tho I found a few spelling errors, it didn't stop me from reading the whole story. amazing work!
Pat chapter 54 . 4/3/2017
I've read hundreds of fanfics, so I consider myself a good judge of quality. And this one is so good, I will be reading the *whole thing* again - all two-hundred-thousand-plus words of it. Then I'll be checking for other stories you've written!

I think you've done a great job with a Severus love story - not just the ability of a woman to slowly work her way into his heart, the ability of Severus to realize that it can still happen - but all the ups and downs as he wavers between opening up to love and closing himself off, and all the misery involved in his membership in Tom Riddle's cult. (I too had the idea that when he falls in love again, and his affections are transferred from dead Lily to a living woman, his patronus would change form.)

On the lighter side:
I'm amazed you wrote a whole story within the Harry Potter universe, and only mentioned the boy himself a handful of times.
I truly enjoyed the "yo mama" jokes!

I hope that given your skill with writing inside Rowling's universe, someday you'll become the well-known author of books in your own universe.
Best wishes,
Pat*
ThisisGospelFallenones chapter 19 . 2/16/2017
I
J.J.88 chapter 54 . 12/25/2016
A wonderful story. Thank you for taking your time to write it. Love it
Guest chapter 53 . 12/11/2016
Enjoyed this story very much! Thank you. Love Snape stories with wonderful muggles!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/6/2016
Awwww. This story is so heartwarming. It is very creative and follows the plot. it deserves more reviews.
Newtothis chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Really enjoyed the first chapter. Excited to move on and see what happens.
InARealPickle chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
I hate how you constantly try to make Clara physically weak and not athletic. She is a professionally trained dancer. My best guess is that you have zero clue what going into that training. There is no way she should be out of breath or unable to cross a pair of monkey bars. That's completely unrealistic.
woodyt chapter 54 . 6/22/2016
Wow I am lost for words, this was so amazing & I do not regret the sleepless nights spent reading it one bit. Thank you so much for allowing me follow Severas & Clara on such a fantastic journey
GraceFulLife chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
I absolutely love this story! I love seeing Snape's soft side begrudgingly show itself. :) I don't know if you have more OC stories but I for one would love to read them if you have anymore. This is one of the best well written OC stories I've read to date.
zoteria chapter 54 . 9/18/2015
It was a wonderful story! :
congrats!
Madelyn E. M chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
I'm really enjoying this story so far! I feel as though it has a sort of Beauty and the Beast vibe!