Reviews for Favors
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I like the way you write. Could you make a sequel where Clinton repays the favour and they figure out treir relationship?
chrwrigh chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Kinda really bummed there was no other chapter. :(
epicvampiregod chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeee continue this story! It's an awesome first chapter I neeeed another!
hawkwasp4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
favour...suuuuuuuuuuuuure :)
i can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully the third and fourth if
GossipQueen2000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
umm...more...please lol I loved the story and wouldn't mind it, at all, if you wrote a second chapter,please :) I love these two and you make their relationship be believable with out making them oc
any-otp-will-do chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh god, oh god, oh god. I want a sequel to this, too. Sequel to all of your stories!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Damn I would have helped him too
Reyna chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
May I just say two words: Positively amazing. Very well written, and though not likely to happen quite realistic sounding.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh, I love favours! : D
But seriously, can't wait for the nex tchapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
more dude more
basaltone chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great one-shot, very hot. Such a Natasha approach to things.
beetle chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
WOW, that was really hot, not to mention well-written. So, ummm... what was that you said about another chapter? :-)
bookworn2340 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
So if you have time to write eight chapters of bourne then you have time to write another chap for this fic. Therefore i am respectfully requesting... well begging that you write more of this story. PLEASE!
Jay
AnaElise chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So, after creeping on the rest of your stories I figured you most definitely deserved a review. It is my own shortcoming as a reader that reviewing is often skipped, but I digress. In any case, your Avengers stories are some of my favorites (hence the favoriting) and you are an incredibly talented writer. I hope that your continue writing in the Avengers universe because you have Clint and Natasha characterized perfectly. Pleasant writing!
Always,