Reviews for Many Worlds, Many Words
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Wowww! Awesome! Plz come back and write moar~~ Its been 2 yrs :,(
PurplePunkette chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
This one-shots are perfect. They make me laugh! :D Good job; everyone seems to be in character great! :D
SpiritedObsession chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
:D i was all smiles throughout ALL OF THEM! :DD I love 'em all! :D
Queenoffiction chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
I just read all of them... They're all awesome! I actually want every piece to be a whole multichap fic! Last one cracked me up .. First one worth hving as a multichap! LOVE!
Valentine's Vocation chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
naww preying on innocent Sanji's... i wish i had that opportunity lol. I can't wait to read the next chapter of Roomate (has been waiting patiently) so keep up the good work! It's always enjoyable and lots of fun to read (:

x
LunaStories chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
LOL That was...very evil xD As Usopp said :3 I love how he just takes advantage of him like it's nothing xD No conscience at all... :D And I wouldn't put it past Zoro to allow Sanji to flirt with girls and get depressed just so that he's amazing in bed xD
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Shiiiiiit! This was soooooo short it's not even FUNNY! But of course hun, it's good to jave ya back! You have to rot with the rest of us! Don't your forget it!
misomilk chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I love every little ficlet omg. ;AAAA;
LET ME LOVE YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AWESOME ZOSANNN
misomilk chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
ALKSDJFLAKsjdflaksdjflkajsdl kfjalsdkfjalskdjfalskdjfalks djlakfjsdlkfjalskdjfaLskdjfl aksdjfalskdjf

My feels for this chapter. OH ME LOOOORRDDDD.
CUTE. Just. just. ;AAAAAA; Let me love yoouuu
X.summergrey.X chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
this was cute in a way. i like it.
remesy chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Ah, you're such an amazing writer 3
TheEndofTag chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
omg! I just love love love love all these drabbles. hahaha. Sanji is too devious trying to get a jealous Zoro to come to him. :D I love it!
Madsouki chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Lend him some money! Zoro u should never borrow money from Nami!
Mokuren no Ken chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Zoro jealous is soo adorable! I love how he leaped at the phone
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012