Reviews for Scars and Bandages
Pope William T Wodium chapter 7 . 5/4
Milk tea time is always an acceptable way to end a chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Please write more! This story is soooooooooo good.
Dragorex101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I absolutely fell in love with this story and can't stop finding Korra and Lin stories. Will there be an 8th chapter or is it all done?! I was hoping to read about the first time Korra goes down on Lin. That reaction must be amazing. But this story is great!
TasTigerGal chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
ohmigawd i'm loving this story :D i can't wait for the next one
lancer365 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
So I'm really liking this story. I've been keeping up with it for a while now and I think my favorite chapter has to be 6 :). I love how you portray their relationship and how you show the hard parts and the fact that its not always easy for them. With that said I think it'd be interesting to see Suyin's take on this now that we know lin has a sister :)
HornedGoddess chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
BEUATIFULL! Thank you soooooo much. I LOVE this story:) please update soon. Make this a very long story, it just can't end like ever. Best linorra to ever existXD
Angoisse chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Everyone still has problems but they're slowly getting better!

Lin is super damaged though and I'm worried that she will feel betrayed if she finds out that Korra talked about her past with her friends...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Woah, where'd this come from?! Glad to see an update, enjoyed the story immensely the first time I came across it : D
LordTicky chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Long awaited, but well worth it! A bit lemon-heavy though.
HornedGoddess chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
This story is so great! I have stayed up to 3am to read all of it. PLEASE CONTINUE;) Thank you for this great story.
thegreatstoryteller chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Absolutely love this story, I hope you start writing it again soon that would be incredible.
W0lfsong chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
hope your muse brings you back soon :3
Shattered Faith chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
I swear every story you've written that I've read, leaves a huge smile on my face and I love how you portray Linorra, it feels real and progresses smoothly, not feeling forced at all. I can't wait for the next update.

P.S, When struggling muses want you to break up all the happy couples, I find a chainsaw instills the right frame of mind to allow such happy couples to flourish and face any problem thrown in their way. (Cause no one argues when you're holding a chainsaw)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Please please please dont break them up it would be devastating please im begging you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hey I wanted to ask if you could maybe write a story where Korra gets hurt and Lin finds her. Possible kicks a person ass for hurting Korra! I really love Linorra but when ever I try to find a fic where Korra is hurt badly by someone and has to be rescued, It's Lin that's hurt or the person who comes to Korra's rescue is Mako, Bolin, OC, Asmai (not shipping always turns into a Makorra), and sometimes even Tenzin! I would write it myself but 1 I lost my password, 2 I'm a terrible speller, 3 my grammer sucks. My English grade is terrible and I honestly think you would write this better then anyone else could. I love your stories hope to see more!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »