Reviews for Vigilant
Yourfriendster chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
BEST FANFICTION EVERRRR
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Also I thought we did an amazing job writing a multi-chapter fic and you should definitely consider doing more!
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
I really really liked it! It was a little confusing at times about who was speaking but overall I thought I was really well written! And I thought you captured Lydia and Stiles exactly right! Great job!
always-the-tone-of-surprise chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
THIS IS FANTASTIC
heycarmichael chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
I've just read the whole story and you did an amazing job, love it!
violet rider chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Hey, this was so well written and an amazing Stydia fix. I've always thought that when Stiles and Lydia finAlly were able to be together it would only be after Stiles focuses on himself and other girls making Lydia realize she wanted him. And..I don't know why I just said all that ,my point is you portray the characters awesome and I can see your stories being real Teen wolf episodes in the future
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER! GAH, I LOVE THIS! 333
Brea chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Don't be so hard on yourself! I think you're an amazing writer and should definitely write more multi-chapter stories. I LOVED THIS FROM BEGINNING TO END! You captured all of the characters personalities so well. This is one of my favorite Stydia fanfics for sure.
amgonyea chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Absolutely perfect!
AdabelleReads96 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Love it so job(:
kitkatz chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
you are a really great writer and i would really appreciate it if you did more multi-chapter stories. stiles is my favorite character by far i love him so much. i would enjoy if you put more of his "quirky humor" in your stories. and also, i feel like lydia isn't exactly that soft with anyone, even someone she loves. she was definitely not that vulnerable with jackson, and she certainly cared for him. so, i would really like it if maybe you showed how she seems tough like she normally is most of the time, and then throw in those softer moments just occasionally. these are just some suggestions i have for your other stories. thank you this story was really cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
but "me and allison" is actually grammatically correct in that context...
BlueMonkeyDoll chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Lydia was pretty in character! I love Martinski so much! Great story!
samantha chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
i loved it ! what a cute ending if only they could do that on the tv show XD
insaneprincess chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
One of my favourites on this pairing :) loved everything about this fic!