Reviews for The Prank
Lady Luna chapter 1 . 4h ago
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OH GODS I CAN"T WAIT TO SHOW THIS TO MY FREINDS! HAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Nawfar the WaterLily chapter 1 . 4/5
Haha. Lol. I loved it!
Peachs chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Funny. I don't know if Dionysus deserved that though. But still it was hilarious. I loved it. Please continue to make more amazing stories like this.
HadesXPersephone4ever chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
As always, it was a good story. Can't wait for more!
madame thome chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is really funny. Good thing Zues is keeping an eye on his sons. I bet when its all over with he will have a secert belly laugh over the whole thing himself. Especially about Apollo and Hermes as well as Dinoysis. But around his kids he must be the firm elder god and make them tow the line.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This made me smile. Ha ha. But it probably it wasn't worth it now since of the wrath of Zeus. I wonder what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
HILARIOUS! Thank you so much for writing this! Hope to read from you again soon!
-Zeny
Olive nerd chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was unexpected, and I love it! Maybe you can type another one-shot relating to marriage counseling or games the young gods play. I don't know; these are random ideas. But either way, you never cease to amaze in your stories or one-shots.
ArtemisIsis13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hahaha! Oh, poor Hermes and Apollo. They have to undo all their hard work. And poor Dionysus, he's a temporary "statue". That was great and so hilarious. That must have been a sight for the mortals. Awesome story. :)
UnicornCoffee chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It has it's own story! I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard.

The ending was the best. I wish I could end my One-Shots as well as you can.
NightEnchanted chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh, this was classic! I love it! :D
Guylene chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hahahahahahaha, this is so funny! I hope you'll update soon!