Reviews for A Disturbing Phone Call
Salad Enterprises chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
I like this story. For one, the girls are all in character, unlike most authors that just decide to take all of their bad traits and amplify them tenfold.

Personally, I think you should make one more chapter, having the love hina cast show up for the funeral, if only to give Mei more screen time.
MaximalCatPossible chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This was a nice and sweet story. Good work, and well done.
sam.han.5059 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
I understand what you mean about how it's hard to write the middle story, I face the same problem!

BTW, wonderful story.
Samhan chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
AMAZING!
I enjoyed a lot, it was awesome.
Odinson91 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Yay! I was waiting
Lonewolf2123 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oh it would be a great twist if Naru was to late to stop Motoko from cutting off Keitaros' male parts and other wounds for him to need to go to the ER for surgery and Naru reveals it all after she goes ballistic on the girls. Just remember this is your fanfic to write not mine also I'm horrible at writing but i can come up with idea's this is a nasty one though use it if you want or ignore it i don't care. I like what i have read so far so you will most likely do great with or without my input.
Frankeiko chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Good work i cant wait for the last chapter you have a really good redaction
Samhan chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I liked this chapter, I hope the final chapter is happy ending together!
MAS chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Seems like an interesting story, but I think that you may have moved a little too fast on Naru's emotional development, still I look forward to reading more. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Well written first chapter, interested to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is great! Please continue!
Samhan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Considered me a fan of the first great story.