Reviews for WBY Getting Back to Nature
xxRikkexx1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was awesome :) So well written, funny and perfect.

But geez, that has to be the spanking of a lifetime! Poor Dean! First three rounds with that steely hand and then a freaking flexible ruler - oww, that's gotta hurt like hell!

The ending was just too hilarious, haha :) Great job.

- Rikke
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
wowo thanks it was a good one
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LOL that was a most entertaining adventure - although probably not for Dean considering his being caught by the Ranger and eventually getting his behind tanned but good.

Speaking of Ranger Millard, it was quite considerate of him to take the young delinquent back to his father in order to deal with matters instead of hauling him back to the station and go the official path, which frankly would have enraged Daddy Winchester all the more.

By all means, John was right though about Dean not going on hunts alone (particularly at that age) and without telling anyone, not to mention getting up close and personal with whatever he was hunting in the first place. Even though I see Daddy Winchester's point about Dean receiving a similar spanking if he hadn't been hunting but had snuck out of the house under the same circumstances in order to meet a girl.

Seeing Dean as an adult now on the show, I agree, for all his taking care of Sammy and being a good hunter in his own rights, he must have been driving his father bonkers with his attitude and his raging hormones when he was a teenager. Poor John. hehe
Ashleyder1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
OMG! This one should have carried a warning! I laughed so hard I nearly hurt myself. Wow! Really, really, really hilarious! At one point I had Foster's coming out of my nose! Just when I didn't think it could get any worse...another nail in the coffin! Very well written, too. Dean's smart ass comments, and just some of the lines...Normally I try to keep track of the terrific lines and let you know but this was simply too full of them. Afterward when John was explaining that they don't F*** around with the supernatural figuratively or literally it sooo spurred my imagination towards a, "what if." What if it wasn't just third base? What if ten to fifteen years later...OMG! Really fun story...and maybe I'm kind of sick because I do realize in their world it could be oh so dangerous, not to mention that Dean got a Class A, 100% certified serious beat down (though given the number and severity of infractions definitely understandable) but I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks!
Rheavak chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Really enjoyed reading your detailed story. Could picture what was happening. Well written. I hope Dean doesn't have poison ivy, that would really be pay back. Ow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
great story. I love River and Jamie but a teenage Dean is fun too. The spanking was harsh but Dean deseved it. Drugging John was a very bad move on his part. The image of Dean in a t-shirt and just a towel around his waist made me smile. stupid teenage boys. And the end made me Lol so much i think i scared my cat.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
como siempre un placer leer tus historias, continua escribiendo como lo haces, espero leer la próxima pronto.
RifpBats chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very good! :)
Dean really got his ass beat.
I love all your stories. Especially the ones with River and Jamie :3
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Pretty good story, not my favorite one of yours - but, still a good story. Definetly (sp?) fits into the Supernatural 'verse well.

Keep up the good work!