Reviews for Prescription for Love
DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings chapter 22 . 6/10/2013
I really love this story I have been trying to find a good Itazura na Kiss story that has an OC in it I really enjoy reading this you are doing a wonderful job and I look forward to your next update, until then...

DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings signing out!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
Away they're so cute and sweet... But funny that they're watching a gory type movie and they're both drs... Lol love the story update soon please
CoG89 chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Ahhh... Now that's what I'm talking about... Can't wait for the next chapters and see the romance bloom! As usual, great job!
ShortieMonster chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Oh my gosh! I love this story! Great job! And please update soon!
CoG89 chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
I LOVE IT! Finally, a kiss! Please update soon!
khairunnisa chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
Another date? yes, please.
hehehhe...
It's funny to see how childish argument between Naoki and Nishigaki.
Did I see Naoki slowly approves Kana and Nishigaki's relationship and compensates it by act more bossy?
Their next date: something tropical, something comfortable. I guess it's a beach... Can't wait for next chapter.
Good job and thank you so much :)
khairunnisa chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
what a romantic date... i laughed when i read Nishigaki's and Kana's story.. so funny..
khairunnisa chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
I love when Kana tying Nishigaki's tie.. looks like newlyweds.. so romantic..
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Reading this made me smile from ear to ear! Great job! And oh, I like Kana. :D
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
PROSTATE EXAMS OH MY GLOB
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm in love with these two. 3
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Nishigaki is being persistent as usual. I do hope he gets Kana's heart one day! Any by the way, I was wondering how you learned all those medical terms you used in the previous chapters? You seem to be knowledgeable in the medical field.
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
They were like Naoki and Kotoko, but with a twist. Anyways, you had me laughing at the part where they were talking about Naoki's sex life. Ehmergerd. This is really, really good.
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I am really enjoying this. It's very well written that I could picture the scenes you wrote vividly in my head. Great job!
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Oh my, I sense a new pairing! Off to the next chapter. :)
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That was good! You deserve more reviews! Keep writing!