Reviews for only red flames live here now
WHYYY chapter 8 . 11/4
I feel like the old woman from Titanic "it's been 84 years.." JUST UPDATE?! I READ THIS STORY 7 TIMES ALREADY.
ineedthistoconti chapter 8 . 10/28
WUT HAPPENED? WOULD YOU STILL CONTINUE THIS? ILOVEYOU
sssssz chapter 8 . 10/28
Whyyyy
ElleNotReally chapter 1 . 9/27
Hi! I saw you replied and I fangirled so much and I really didn't know cause I didn't know how fanfic app works when it comes to notifs and I just love love love you! Thank you!
Why did you give up? You have à Nice story you broke many Hearts If you have why considération for us so Please please Please Please Please UPDATE
ElleNotReally chapter 1 . 2/25
You really really need to update this story. This story has so much potential.I hope you find inspiration soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Hi, I love your story I hope That you have a good heath because 4 years it's too much, for me when somebody starts something, he must carry on , now It is not just about people love your story you can just let us like that.I hope that you'll give us a good end
ivy4299 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
Please don't tell me this is abandoned! Please you can't stop there. Please please please update
Lalala chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Love this! Keep going!
Carolinesess chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Why aren't you posting back chapters...it's been ages since you last updated ...atleast don't hangup on us...I've checked a gazillion times for new chapters...and I am truly please do something cause I'm dying here for another one of your brilliant creation
The Immortal Hope chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
I know it's probably hopeless at this point, but I just re-read this fic and I'm so sad that it's been abandoned :( Pleeeeeeeeease come back! I need to know how this ends- my trying to fill in blanks with the historical version is thoroughly unsatisfying and klaroline free :'(
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
oh no you left it at a cliffie :( you haven't updated in over two years, are you continuing this? It's amazing so far, love the unique plot featuring Klaus, Caroline and the others set in the classic tale of the Trojan war; really hope you do update soon! Looking forward to reading more! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
I miss this story! It's marvelous.
Clarity23 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Oh my god this story is so unbelievably great I can't even. I was supposed to study for my finals and stumbled upon it. Stupid me. So ... is there any chance that you will finish it sometimes? No? Please answer :)
AmasVeritus chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
You have a beautiful author's voice. I first fell in love with your short stories, and am pleased to say that your multi-chapter stories have not disappointed, especially this one. I'm curious... Where do you get the Latin phrases that you use for the titles of your chapters? They're beautiful :)