Reviews for only red flames live here now
The Immortal Hope chapter 7 . 6/23
I know it's probably hopeless at this point, but I just re-read this fic and I'm so sad that it's been abandoned :( Pleeeeeeeeease come back! I need to know how this ends- my trying to fill in blanks with the historical version is thoroughly unsatisfying and klaroline free :'(
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 6/5
oh no you left it at a cliffie :( you haven't updated in over two years, are you continuing this? It's amazing so far, love the unique plot featuring Klaus, Caroline and the others set in the classic tale of the Trojan war; really hope you do update soon! Looking forward to reading more! :)
I miss this story! It's marvelous.
Clarity23 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
Oh my god this story is so unbelievably great I can't even. I was supposed to study for my finals and stumbled upon it. Stupid me. So ... is there any chance that you will finish it sometimes? No? Please answer :)
AmasVeritus chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
You have a beautiful author's voice. I first fell in love with your short stories, and am pleased to say that your multi-chapter stories have not disappointed, especially this one. I'm curious... Where do you get the Latin phrases that you use for the titles of your chapters? They're beautiful :)
clOclo-sorciere-megalo chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Well, seeing the last time you updated, I presume that the following chapters would take some time to be published but I really want to let you know anyway that your story is really perfect ! I love every aspect of it, really :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Just post chapter 9. I'm dying
Kara chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This is amazing... and abandoned! Please please please give us an update. Every good fanfiction I find ends up abandoned lol.
kickassfu chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! PLS UPDATE IT?! Why are you such a good writer? I'm gonna cry uwahhhhh lol
It's amazing, I loved every second of it and I really want to read more! Solstice and this fic are masterpieces :D
Veronica chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Please update!
Rosesareflowers13 chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Pls pls pls pls pls update... Pls.
Klaroline Fan chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
update . . :)
AnneMarie2106 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Absolutely amazing, great concept, I love it
AnneMarie2106 chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
This Elijah is perfect and I kind of love how much he loves Elena. Good job but I still love Delena.
imstormborn chapter 8 . 3/17/2014