Reviews for Aura and Light
meme chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
just thundurus with a well fitting full white facepaint
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I have read this story countless times and I all ways thnk the same thing "absolutly brillilent".
I find enjoyable and fun to read,the characters are all in character and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Please update as soon as you can, for you will make me a happy man if you do!
Fasara chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
COOL :D
ChloboShoka chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I can see the influence from Pete The Rock here, he's a fantastic writer and I think this fic is also just as great. I'm loving the pace in this.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I take it you won't have Kari use the USB cable for her digital camera, to connect either Ash's PokéDex, or Ritchie's supposed PokéGear, to her D-Terminal, for "Info-Swapping", huh?
Otherwise, Kari could have the Digimon Analyzer installed into Ash's PokéDex.

Will there be a usage of TMs and/or HMs, especially on Digimon?
Could be interesting to read about maybe Veemon getting to learn Hidden Power, Secret Power, Sword Dance, and/or Strength via TMs, or HM in Strength's case.
He could also learn Headbutt from a Move Tutor, if he where to end up in Ilex Forest.
K00L10 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
okay i have no choice but to say that when i read the thing after thundurus about nextime, i read it in the pokemon narrators voice. this story is great so far
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I must know what happens next!
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Please continue
edboy4926 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Good chapter
And the new trio heads off.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Good chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Good intro
Pete the Rock chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
First, Kari and Gatomon and now Gomamon? Who else is Cyrus going to send to the Pokemon world? KIU!
Nathaniel chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Many digimon/pokemon crossovers aren't that good but yours is really good and I want you to countue please.
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hello,

You have an interesting plot going on here. Is that Team Galactic that's trying to take over the Digital World? I wonder what their purpose would be to try to take over the Digital World... hmmm, while it is interesting where you're going with this, there are some issues.

First, Kari thinking that someones hair being natural unlike Mimi and Yolei, that didn't make sense... you can describe it as having a very natural fit to him or very natural looking but she doesn't know him to claim that his was natural.

Secondly, avoid describing someone else after someone's quote in the same paragraph. Its very confusing. It makes it look like the other person is talking.

Make sure to be balanced in comparing Digimon and Pokemon attack power...

Besides those few things, I do want to see where you're going with this...

Good job and good luck on your future work...

- Neo-kun

PS. Would you mind checking out my Pokemon/Digimon story, its called "Our Destinies Intertwined." You'll like it.