Reviews for She who entices men REWRITTEN
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
oh my gods looooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeed it! ahhhhhhhhhh
Guest chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
i frieking love this!
Bruatar chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
What a wonderful ending :) So sweet and beautiful! Thank you for the story, once again! It was a pleasure going on this journey with you .
Bruatar chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Aww what a cute chapter! Lovely as always! :))
Bruatar chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
BEST STORY EVER! i love everything about it ! You balanced everything... the adventure and the action and the romance and the disdain and the comedy and absolutely everything! It is AMAZING! i noticed that the status isn't complete yet! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I CANT WAIT! :D :D :D :)))
Bruatar chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
NO! :( Im so upset... very well written like the previous chapters, and nerve-wrecking all the same...
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Awww.. THAT was one heck of chapter! xDDD
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Oh come on! You cut it to the most important part! What was missing? That's mean... :(
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one :)
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
xDDDDD ... Only two words I have for you; update soon! :D
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
:/ So is this the last chapter? It would be a good way to finish this story, yes, but I wouldn't mind if another chapter was to follow.

Poor Cassandra, knowing the fates of all her loved ones while she can do nothing to save them :(
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
OMG, please continue for heaven's sake! Please i am begging you! Dx Your version of Cassandra's story is incredible!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Aaaaw... cliffhanger :( But I'm glad she made up with Paris. And as always I love interaction of/with gods. Your Hermes is such a nice guy.
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
This was lovely. But sad :(
karenina bubo chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I didn't read the first but this one is awesome...I'd like you to update frequently because your fic is liking me so much...I LIKE IT!
Angel01 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You kinda left us hanging at the end. Also I read the original and I really liked it. It was wonderful. Please update this story I would like to read more and see what you can improve.