Reviews for Compromising Positions
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
Please update this amazing story

More more more
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
:)) have just reread this amazing story :))
I hope you are well and a new update will be coming our way soon please :))
Wonderful . Amazing and brilliant :)) :))
So looking forward to some major SPARKY romance ,loving (smut) (hint hint ) hahaha to come . Thank you for sharing :)) yea for SPARKY :D
roselily29 chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Love this. Hope there is an update soon.
Jane Q. Doe chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Hmm...interested to see what the Atlantis symbol means, and maybe the cause behind their rapid de-aging. My favorite is them in the turbolift though. :) John's got the experience of himself and the stamina of a younger man, lucky gal!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Absolutely fantastic update. And two chapters in one week .:)). The picnic was perfect it so tots who John and Elizabeth are. Sad to know that this fantastic story is almost over:(( so hopefully 3 long chapters hahaha to end this with a healthy dose of SPARKY :D. Thank you for sharing and hopefully a new sparky story will come from your talented mind. Thank you :D
nacimynom chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
A romantic picnic is wonderful idea for John and Elizabeth's first date in Atlantis. I am looking forward to people's reactions to their relationship.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
*Squeal* OMG! This was awesome! Sparky heaven! I especially loved the "Shut up."

Hehehehe...
livingandthriving chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
No suggestions from me, except don't leave out the fluff. That date was just adorable. :)
Jane Q. Doe chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
Glad to see you continuing this story - I've enjoyed it.
I like the idea of Elizabeth swearing in different languages, but only the ones that sound harsh. LOL Good choice to have Myka's mom recover. It's believeable that she's want to stay near Elizabeth if she could, but if Mom died, it would be a strain on credibility if Elizabeth took custody.
Loved the last scene the bestest, of course! There shall be no beatings administered from this quarter! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
:D. So glad you are back :D . Amazing update, and YES more FLUFFY, ROMANTIC John and Elizabeth. Love Myka and glad her mum will eventually be ok, she is just what John and Elizabeth need to stay grounded and to help them see what they both want. So is the wraith being quite a foreboding of things to come and will their accident come back into play as a way an answers into defeating the wraith and helping the races in the Pegasus galaxy? Glad you muse is back :)) write faster hahaha. Amazing story and looking forward to the amazing SPARKY to come. Thank you :D
nacimynom chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Great to see another lovely chapter in this story. Two of my favorite parts:
"Elizabeth sighed and deflated. Angry John she could handle. Juvenile John? All in a day's work. Literally. But gentle, caring John was something that she rarely encountered, and had no defense against. She crumpled before him like wet paper."

"This wasn't because it was hungry or passionate or tender. It was because the way that John's lips moved against hers, the way that his hands caressed her sides, and the way she elicited shivers from him as she twined her fingers into his hair felt like the most natural thing in the world: like it was simply an extension of the connection that they exercised each and every time their eyes met. They were speaking, and confessing their secrets, without saying a word."
livingandthriving chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
No, no, please don't apologize for the adorable fluffiness! Especially considering good John/Elizabeth fics seem to be in short supply these days.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
Will I don't like the fact that it has been SO LONG...

*Huggles* You totally made up for it in this chapter, and that romance scene? The perfect topping for the cake.

BRILLIANT!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 14 . 5/10/2013
I've heard that story about humans having four legs, two faces, and two heads before. And it is very beautiful. Glad it made its way into here. Good job.

I'm also very happy for an update with this story. I've missed it very much.
Jo Wilson chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
More Please! Of everything. Especially Myka and Bananas!