Reviews for Game of Blood: Crimson Moon
Like the hunger games?
BrightMind chapter 38 . 2/18
So here are my thoughts after finishing the first part of the story:
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for putting so much effort in writing this story. I always pay high respect for work over 100,000 words as it goes to show how much hard-work and care the author put into it. Game of Blood: Crimson Moon is certainly very well written. I am deeply impressed by how detail and descriptive you manage to describe every scenes in the story - I can feel the viciousness of the battle, the whirlwind of emotions that run through the mind of the characters. Overall, you have done an admirable job.

While I certainly enjoy the story, to some a degree ... I don't find it as satisfying as I have hoped it to be. It certainly a burden to write about such a huge number of characters and I understand how hard it is to write a story over an extended period of time, but the shift in personality of some of the characters did irk me a little bit. In addition, there is also the fact that you kill cats left right and center- my feeling for that is kind of a mix. On one hand, I always like the story where everyone can die and it shows the courage of the writer for not afraid to kill character of to advance the plot, then the very nature of the story is tragedy. On the other hand, it is kind of hard for reader to shallow sometimes when the characters they kill for getting killed off - maybe that is a good thing as it shows I grow attached to the characters, but I am not happy about it. TO rub salt on the wound, you have a sadistic habit of killing couple of right after their heartwarming and uplifting moments, and you have to make it so tragically heart wrenching too - I swear you took pleasure from breaking my poor heart! Everyone dies... except for 3 she-cats that I have sympathy or any emotion attached to ( not that I hate them, just indifferent).

Anyway, that is my thought, what do you think? In the mean time, I will start on chasing sun, hopefully there will be some couples survive in that story.
BrightMind chapter 9 . 2/14
In the hunger game, since we only know the main characters, it is easy to know who to cheer for. But here, by giving the point of view of all the contestants I feel that I will be growing attached to so many of them soon, it will be heartbreaking to see they die. Normally in these kind of story, I always find the amusement in the way people die, but now I actually wish for more than half of the cats to survive. It is gonna be a real tear jerker, I know, just wish some of my soon to be favorite characters meet a good end.
Btw, you wouldn't want to hide in the tree in a thunderstorm, unless you want to be fried.
BrightMind chapter 7 . 2/14
Oops, Look like I got it mix up between Rougeclan and RisingClan. But Risingclan cats, from the the little glimpse we have here are seriously badass. Their calmness and devotion some of the characters demonstrate such as Hiddenshade and dancing wave really grow on me.
BrightMind chapter 6 . 2/14
For a clan that was supposed to kill for fun, rouge clan does not seem to be that bad. Sure there may be more blood knight among them, and higher possibility of backstabbing, as well as other stuffs, they still look out for one another... kind of.
BrightMind chapter 2 . 2/14
That was really intense for the first chapter, already so much sympathy for these cats ! I hope Shadepaw will survice how unlikely it maybe, bracing myself for the feel train!
BrightMind chapter 1 . 2/14
THIS. IS . MAGNIFICENT ! I got a goosebumps from reading this prologue, great ideal I must say!
I came after coming across the first chapter of Edge of Darkness. Of course, I fail to grasp everything since it is a sequel, but judging by how well-written that chapter is, I decided to seek out its prequel which seems does not fail to deliver what I expected. I am looking forward to enjoying this!
Wolfgrowl chapter 33 . 9/16/2015
So Sunrise and Iceshard are half-sisters.
Wolfgrowl chapter 31 . 9/16/2015
Well there's Singingriver, geez how old is Tornheart in the third one?
Wolfgrowl chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Heh heh heh. I knew it. So there's Tornheart. Now we need Eaglestrike, Littleflame, Icepetal, Willowclaw and Rainpatch.
Reedflight22 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Nice story. I liked the alternate ending to TLH you put in there.
Christine chapter 38 . 2/21/2015
Woah. Long story! I love it! Thanks for your hard work!
Amberstorm233 chapter 19 . 1/15/2015
No Berrypaw! She's now at the paws of a Harbringer...or is that Wildstorm?
Amberstorm233 chapter 17 . 1/15/2015
Stuffs gonna happen.
Amberstorm233 chapter 16 . 1/15/2015
Oh gosh, careful Tornshadow!