Reviews for Step Forth
please please please please please continue! you said you wouldn't give up on this! i know its been a while but i just found these and i love them and i dont want this to end! please tell me this isnt abandoned
this is an absolutely fantastic series! are you still planning on updating it or did someone take it over?
OMG THIS IS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE SERIES!
I literally felt my heart stop when I saw this was updated! You don't know how great this is. the characters all interact so perfectly. and I love all the family aspects! hoping for more soon! 3 3
this is literally the meaning of perfection
THIS SERIES IS SO INCREDIBLY GOOD OMG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLY DONT WANT THIS TO BE DEAD! THIS IS SO PERFECT IM SO IN LOVE!
I really like this! Please tell me it isn't discontinued!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
nooooo! this cant be the end! please dont leave us! I neeeeed more! When are they gonna get together? when will people believe them? gahhhhh
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
is this abandoned? i really really hope it isnt. i absolutely love this...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
wow. I hadn't realized its almost been 2 years. i'm still so obsessed with this story. i love everything about it. please please please dont give up on us.
Fire-Wind-DragonsCouple chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
I love your stories, it's a shame that the last chapter was 2 years ago, I can't take it anymore I keep on thinking what will happen next and it doesn't compere to your style of writing.

I know it's been 2 years but please don't forget about us we're dying to know what happens next. PLEASE remember and update PLEASE!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
awesome awesome awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO IN LOVE WITHH THIS STORY I COULD DIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT DEAD! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! i know its been almost 2 years but im like begging this is so incredible please dont give up on us
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
i missed reading this story so much! idk why i just randomly decided to reread it all
maybe cuz its just that good. i hope all is well with you! really miss your writings.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
please please please update! this totally rocks