Reviews for Step Forth
wow. I hadn't realized its almost been 2 years. i'm still so obsessed with this story. i love everything about it. please please please dont give up on us.
Fire-Wind-DragonsCouple chapter 4 . 5/23
I love your stories, it's a shame that the last chapter was 2 years ago, I can't take it anymore I keep on thinking what will happen next and it doesn't compere to your style of writing.

I know it's been 2 years but please don't forget about us we're dying to know what happens next. PLEASE remember and update PLEASE!
awesome awesome awesome
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO IN LOVE WITHH THIS STORY I COULD DIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT DEAD! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! i know its been almost 2 years but im like begging this is so incredible please dont give up on us
i missed reading this story so much! idk why i just randomly decided to reread it all
maybe cuz its just that good. i hope all is well with you! really miss your writings.
please please please update! this totally rocks
Amazinggggggg! please please please update soon!
EPIC FLIPPIN TALE
hey yo. so is this series raikim or just like one sided raikim? im curious about rai's side.
I'm very excited to see what direction you plan to take this story in
This is so rad! I was just rereading the books and wondering if anyone had done this yet and here it is and I'm so happy! I actually just got to book 5 too. I can't see the date on mobile. Are these still active stories? I certainly hope so.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
holy flippin potatoes! this is like the best thing to ever happen! why didnt anyone tell me about this ?! i'm in love this story is amazing. please please please tell me youre still into HP and XS! i so so so am in love with all of it. and the family is amazing! asssgfgfgfgfgfggfgf i cant put into words how much i love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO that can't be the end of it! please tell me this is still a live story! i love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Wow! I'm really super by this story. I really hope that people havent discouraged you from continuing it! I would hate to see it go dead. I love every chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
OMG THIS IS SUCH A GOOD AND AMAZING STORY!