Reviews for Kings and Lords: Lineage
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
:) you just got to work for it
zoe alice chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. This is so lovely and wonderful! And poor Doctor.
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lovely perspective from the northern cottage. The Doctor even made an appearance, filling in the gap of the Doctor's travels in his busy preparations he later tells Rose about. His arrival was adorably awkward, rambling, speaking about arrivals being fun, and how good he was. The ending is fitting, too, turning the conversation to the well-known idea of the Doctor being lonely, but that all things are possible. _ Knowing the Doctor could set up such a successful rulership full of love and potential is a happy read. Self-contained, a welcome other perspective, and fitting into Kings and Lords storyline, all in one!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was a nice side story. Sorry I prefer the oragnal story but this was a really nice read.
Jisusaken chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww cute little story:)
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Excellent little side story my friend.

I loved it.

:D

I look forward to seeing how to entwine this with the main fic and what colour of puce the idiotic councillor goes when he finds out.

:D

Bye bye
Ls11 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aw w there so cute together. Nice add in to the storyline, enjoyed reading it! :D
Chris4 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
What a very sweet interlude!
NOLOOKTHATWAY chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I adore your OC's! The pregnancy symptoms, physical characteristics, and even mannerisms of these aliens are wonderfully described and imagined. Thank you so much!
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Cute! I wasn't expecting the chapter to be about what they've been doing, and it was lovely :) Zerin was awesome as usual and so was Nahlia. Zerin was so adorable during the birthing scene! I can't wait to see where the rest of the story goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You've done with your writing what few ever have, and that is make me not only interested but completely in love with the OCs. There's just something about Zerin and Shadarra that is so endearing and captivating and, dare I say, HOT! I wish there was a series on telly just dedicated to them! If you write more of this couple I'll be the first in line clamouring to read it, along with all things Ten/Rose of course!
MayFairy chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
WOO ZERIN/SHADARRA! :D

I admit I was kind of hoping to see their very initial arrival there, considering how long they have been wanting to be together, but apart from that this story was perfect in every way.

Especially awkward Ten arriving at a bad moment. XD

Cute baby FTW!
scgirl-317 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Aww, that was sweet! They really are adorable together! This little foray into their time was neat. Looking forward to the next chapter of Kings and Lords to see the fallout from the Doctor's plan!
WhovianLove chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Someone CLEARLY has a hard time following their own advice. Telling Zerin and his wife to love each other while holding Rose an arm's length away... *shakes head*

Great addition to the story though! I'm so glad they were able to conceive AND the birth was successful :) I can't wait to see how it all plays out when they return... I imagine the kingdom will have a hard time accepting it since they think the king is the Doctor, but I how they do! I also can't wait to see what happens with the Doctor and Rose. Hopefully their love is just as successful as Zerin's!