Reviews for Edge of the Earth
Repenomamus chapter 15 . 4/27
This is a brilliant story, especially because they're a
all so in-character. Just to leave some criticism though, I thought the problem was too quick to be resolved.
willdawg992003 chapter 15 . 2/26
great story cant wait to read the sequel
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I thought he would want to see Peggy! But Coulson! You almost made me cry!
silvanelf chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read! Loved the last line in this chapter-that is exactly how Amy would feel, you have her characterization spot on. :)
rawrxsushii chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I swear, Cas and Dean's 'I miss you' talk heavily reminded me of Gwen and Arthur's talk when they met each other again in Merlins village
The Arthurian Prat's Folly chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Sammy? SAMMY? You can't write a sequel and not bring my Sammy back!
Is he really dead-dead? -sniffle-

(wonderful story though, thank you!)
Mohoro chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Okay I admit I've only watched the first doctor so I was floundering a bit with the Doctor Who area but I'm pretty up to date with anything supervengerlock so I was able to enjoy the story still... ( I rlly need to watch doctors 9-11 before November)
I really liked the dynamics between the four villains, they fit together just enough to actually produce some type of operation even if it fails due to the avengers...
Thanks for shareing!
Titanium Heartache chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
This was incredible. It really was. You kept all the characters completely in character, and kept the story line exciting. I especially loved how you showed what happened with the villains.
Now I'm off to read the sequel.
Thanks,
Titan
Crystallea1321 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
What! No that is not okay! I refuse! Sam and Loki do not die! You jerk, that is not okay! What happened? Whyyyyyy? Why would you do this to me?!
Crystallea1321 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
And again I'm pointing out a plot hole... I'm sorry. I really am, but this is so good that I just want to make it better. So I have to ask, how did Sherlock know about Lucifer? I don't think it was mentioned for him up to that point. Cas was the only one in that group who knew about Lucifer and he never mentioned it when he was with them, so how did Sherlock know?
Just something you should think about. Kay, I'm going to keep reading this amazing story now!
Crystallea1321 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Alright, first of all I have to say I really like this story. It's fantastic!;) really clever. However I would like to ask a question, which is: What happened to the ropes tying Dean to the wall? I can see where Cas may simply have been tied up but Dean was tied to the wall, so shouldn't Natasha have had to cut him loose first? Just a question. Otherwise I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O LOKI MY BABY HOW DARE YOU FUCKING KILL HIM
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
DOCTASHA NEED DOCTASHA
wut chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
well that was an uneventful climax
did you get lazy
it was a good story
good idea
brilliant
until all of the threats died so easily in like the same paragraph
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
WARNING SPOILERS

okay, i really hate to be "that guy"... but the ending was not worth the buildup. did every single villian in the finale completely forget how to defend himself? there wasn't even a battle, there was two shootings and two stabbings, with the "big bad" standing still and more or less letting Thor stab him. i can understand that you were going for an emotional impact, but it just felt rushed. two chapters for the battle would've worked much better, with Lucifer ACTUALLY PUTTING UP A FIGHT.

just my opinion

however, i will say: excellent story until the final "battle", good job on the characters and the interactions.