Reviews for Edge of the Earth
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 15 . 4/19
sighs. You have a glaring plot hole. The Devil, ya know, that guy? I mean, he's only the leader of an army of demons that can possess people at will! Seriously, why didn't you have demons possessing shield agents? I doubt they knew much about warding from such things. Lots of missed opportunities there for Dean and Cas to share their knowledge, they were practically useless the whole time. In fact, you shouldn't have even brought the other fandoms into this outside of Supernatural because with an army like that Lucifer would hardly have any use for The Master or Moriarty not to mention Loki did nothing the whole story. As it stands your fic is nice but it's not great and I can clearly tell it was written with setting sail your favorite ships in mind and making Loki seem like a misunderstood douche which was a plot point that didn't carry through because he didn't even get the chance to redeem himself in the eyes of your readers. As for the sequel, I'm not gonna bother because I'm not interested in reading destiel, johnlock, and whatever the Doctor and Master's ship name is because those things already saturate their respective fandoms so damn much that it's like drowning in propaganda. I see it everywhere. If you ever think about updating this fic make sure that the characters are using their abilities to the fullest, really, a demon possessed Hulk would have been awesome.
Sayla Ragnarok chapter 15 . 4/19
AliceCullen3 chapter 15 . 3/13
LOVE IT!
PurpleNightwing chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
What is the sequal about did they save the world
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Really liked it! I was a little disappointed that Dean wasn't included more (he was the guy to nearly single-handedly end the apocalypse), but I enjoyed it all the same!
paintedbones chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
I'm too lazy to log in right now so i just put my name in there
This was an amazing fic. Very good diction, and you have a remarkable grasp on who the characters are. I know from experience how hard it is to recreate so many characters at once. It's tiring and often very confusing, you have to keep all the characters present but believable. Kudos.
Timeflight chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
This is a brilliant story, especially because they're a
all so in-character. Just to leave some criticism though, I thought the problem was too quick to be resolved.
willdawg992003 chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
great story cant wait to read the sequel
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
I thought he would want to see Peggy! But Coulson! You almost made me cry!
silvanelf chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read! Loved the last line in this chapter-that is exactly how Amy would feel, you have her characterization spot on. :)
rawrxsushii chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
I swear, Cas and Dean's 'I miss you' talk heavily reminded me of Gwen and Arthur's talk when they met each other again in Merlins village
The Arthurian Prat's Folly chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Sammy? SAMMY? You can't write a sequel and not bring my Sammy back!
Is he really dead-dead? -sniffle-

(wonderful story though, thank you!)
Mohoro chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Okay I admit I've only watched the first doctor so I was floundering a bit with the Doctor Who area but I'm pretty up to date with anything supervengerlock so I was able to enjoy the story still... ( I rlly need to watch doctors 9-11 before November)
I really liked the dynamics between the four villains, they fit together just enough to actually produce some type of operation even if it fails due to the avengers...
Thanks for shareing!
Titanium Heartache chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
This was incredible. It really was. You kept all the characters completely in character, and kept the story line exciting. I especially loved how you showed what happened with the villains.
Now I'm off to read the sequel.
Thanks,
Titan
Crystallea1321 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
What! No that is not okay! I refuse! Sam and Loki do not die! You jerk, that is not okay! What happened? Whyyyyyy? Why would you do this to me?!