Reviews for Just Call Me Kat
Taffy and Sweetrolls chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
More in the very, very near future would be nice, please!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Are you still aliveeee?
emilymarie0201 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I've just tuned into the story, and I'm already in stitches! I'm also currently writing my own fanfic where I'm in the game, but not "dropped in" like you, also a rogue! :) OH and I was in the marching band too! 6 years of my life, playing flute and marching away! I had to share since I get so excited when I meet/hear about other bandies! Thanks for making me laugh today, I needed it! :)
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
Well I just finished reading this. I must say I like it. Not many well written "our universe," inserts out there. And I'm a fan of first person view points. It's how I used to write. Looking forward to seeing where things go. "Until the Next Chapter"
KrystylSky chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Great update :) would love to see kat n Flemeth oh and find stems sword :)
Chess chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
-pokes-
Okay, little writer. Time to wake up and UPDATE!
She Dictator chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Jeez has it really taken me about two days just to get around to writing a review? Gosh, sorry about that! Wonderful chapter, of course, and I'm very happy that you updated! I'm looking forward to another chapter.

Hugs!
She Dictator
Yuki-sama12 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Can you get the link for me? For the picture please.
Yuki-sama12 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Love it!
Want more!
CmdrHawke667 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Nice chapter! :D

Kat is not a Warden is she? I forgot :p
Yuki-sama12 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Is it when she talks about going back. And how she knows everything in the game?
Yuki-sama12 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
*squeels* AWSOME!
CrystalizedWinds chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Enjoyed and Faved :D

Awesome!
She Dictator chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Ha! I love that Kat is so forceful! Hopefully she stays that way. It's really nice to see a strong OC. I look forward to more of your work!

xoxo