Reviews for Sometimes I Know
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Loved the story.
HermoinePotter1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I..i don't have words..so forgive me for using ur line 'Sometimes u just know' know that something is going to turn out beautifully as this fic did..:-) 'on the long road back,there were detours' i loved it..so true,,everything pans out in it's own way,,u have got to give it time.. the way Sam and Dean converse without even saying anything,,it's something we all know and yet to read it again,,is like reading ur fav book again..:-) makes u happy..Dean is relieved Sam has stopped having nightmares but he's still hurting and hence so is Dean,,trying to do everything just to get through Sam and he did. I love how they never give up on each other, protect, not just from monsters but inner sadness, hopelessness at times. And i too think sometimes that 'aren't things supposed to be easier?'but i guess that's not the point. my utter fav- "My money is always on us" Loved this...

p.s- m sorry about your nephew and mother..
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Beautiful.

Sorry for your losses. So much in so short a time. I am thinking of you and will hold your hand.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Thank u for the dose of Sammy and brotherly love that I've been needing-I always know where to look when I need that. :)

So sorry for your losses, and so soon together. I know that must have been tough. Thank u for finding the time to write through it all.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew and your mom. This is a very tough time for you and your family but I want you to know, you're in my prayers.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Thank you for another bittersweet but truly beautiful Winchester moment. You manage to write even these totally quiet scenes very intriguingly. How you accomplish this while going through such difficult times yourself is beyond me.
I can imagine that it might have been a little easier with your mom because it was not so wholly unexpected, but still... my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that you continue to find new strength in all the things you like to do. It seems the Winchesters are something you like to write and you do it amazingly well, always.
Best, D.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Aww honey, I'm so sorry for you and your family! It is a tough time for you, I hate how bad things tend to happen all together just to make it worse. My condolences, I hope you are alright, hanging in there.
I liked the story too
Kisses
Rosetta
Maz101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
So nicely done - so astute (the boys and you).

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Wishing you strength.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Once again you did a wonderful job of writing Dean and how he knew what to do for his little brother. I also love that Sam was not worried about talking to Dean about what was bothering him. I like how you had Dean share some memories with Sam concerning how he felt after returning from Hell.

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Clair, I really don't know what to say... except for you and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers. Even if not all that unexpected, it's terrible to have your mother die just this shortly after the tragedy of loosing your nephew.

You did a very good job of showing how marvelous a big brother Dean is most of the time, just knowing what to do (or not do) if need be. He's aware that Sam went through hell on more than the one occasion when it happened literally, and he also knows beyond any doubt that it's going to take a long time to get back to normal (or what passes for that in the Winchester family).

And Sammy, he's so vulnerable sometimes, I just want to hug him until it's all better. In that regard, I loved your writing "my little brother was shattering into six and a half feet of tiny, tiny little bits", because from Dean's POV that's exactly what happened then and there.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like this. Of course Dean would always know. He's Dean.
Eavis chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I'm so, so sorry, my friend. I'll keep praying for you and for your family.
Ciya chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
"The world I wishe we lived in" - perfect tag line for the Winchesters.

Sorry to hear about your nephew and Mom.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
i'm so sorry for both your lose,they are both in a better place
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Mel. I so sorry to hear about your mom! What a rough road you're traveling right now! I'm glad you've got Joshua!