Reviews for Run From Me
Please continue
Izzi12 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
I enjoyed your story and was wondering if you planned to continue with it?
kella85 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Man I wish this got continued
shameka chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
cant wait to see what happens
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Oh wow! That kiss must really irritate Maura. Looking forward to more!
AmbiiIsMyName chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
ACK! I LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E This Friggin' FanFic! More Please Darlin' 3
My Vote Is M
-Ambii
Jemjo storys chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
i like this story its different how old is Jane and Maura and i can't wait for the next chapter
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Oh no he di-n't!
Oh hell no!
Okay, you promised a long chapter after this "tease" (your words, not mine ;)...So, bring it. I'm ready.

...
...M...
...
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Damn I love the possessive Maura.
Her thoughts were sooo naughty, it was great! I can appreciate her thoughts on Frost.
Not her style to be sympathetic to her prey, apparently not.
Jane is so screwed, well soon she will be sooo screwed. I cannot wait.
Loved this:
/Raindrops fell from the sky to land on her pale cheek as she watched her mate cuddled up with the buff looking teenager. This would not do, I quickly realized that I would have to show my mate just who she belonged to./
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
The perfect dream: short and sweet and telling without telling all.
F-yeah for Maura saving the downpour drenched damsel in distress.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Sometimes I think you give to much away with the A/N at the beginning, so then I skip past it.
Normally I don't like to reread something from an alternate point of view, but since this offered new information, and so awesomely showed Maura giving chase and how her prey literally led the sexy killer right to her door. I thought it worked well.
I hope Jane remains a little clueless for a while, about Maura both being a killer -vampire I assume- and especially about her close brush with death.
I also imagine that the cops would be giving a night visit to the Rizzoli household, because they'd want to further question Jane about the incident, and would easily trace the number to her cellphone/address. Then her "Ma" would be finally justified in being such a boisterously loud worrywart.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
F-yeah!
Oh I like dangerous Maura. Also cool that Jane didn't get a good look at her. She was, justifiably distracted.

Two great stories, I don't know enough about The Closer to read those though. Too lazy to learn more at the moment.

Tell you a little secret...
I never read Twilight, and never will (I did watch the first movie). Femslash is better and I think many of the fanfiction writers outdid the original.
Also, I did like Rizzoli and Isles, but was too busy/distracted to watch more than the first few episodes. But, I've read at least a hundred Twilight stories and probably twenty or more of the latter. So, maybe I'll do the same with the Closer one of these days *shrug*
Please keep writing :) I like long multi-chapters myself. 20,000 words plus (up to 500,000 if your feeling like a challenge).
Acceptance For All chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
please continue soon.
Hope6968 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Hmmm, this is an interesting story. I love Maura being a vampire. I can't wait for your story to fill out more. I find it hard to believe Jane and Frost, hmmm maybe it is just me. Well can't wait for more, Thank you, Hope :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
m definetly m ... n update frequently this is loke a drug to me