Reviews for The Young Avengers
HAHA I WOULD...
Taylor West chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
UPDATE!
VR Commando ATA chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
i want to see a young justice vs yong avengers fight. is that to much to ask, i mean there already is an actual comic with the justice league vs the avengers.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Loved it! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
i love it you should finish
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Nice.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Well this has been interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this story.
Gamer123 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
This is most all my favorite stuff! But could you do point of view changes every now and then? Like spiderman for 1 chapter, and then forge, and so on and so forth?
Gamer123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I really like the story its really good
Xoraan chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
"I'll pray for you" LOL
This story gets bonus points for having Jason Todd in this story, he is my favourite character in the DC universe besides Barry Allen and Bruce Wayne and he needs more tv show coverage.

I also want to know who Nightwing sends in as the mole in the Young Avengers. Can't wait.
Xoraan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
The very thought of the Marvel film universe having its own Young avengers gets me excited. Keep going!
theyellowone chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Great story, really it's awesome! I love the avengers (although I think I will always prefer the league and young justice) and I love the idea you've come up with. I hope you post the next chapter soon! Oh and that thing nightwing was saying about a spy does that mean that jason will be going undercover in the avengers? I hope it does because I love the bat clan (dick's my favourite) update soon!
Le Fay chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
By 'pox' I meant OOC
I really hats autocorrect sometimes.
Le Fay chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Very impressive and creative way to pull off the crossover!
Please keep updating.
I think doc Banner is a bit pox though
readingisdabest chapter 2 . 8/9/2012