Reviews for Whisper of Death
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my goodness the feels man the feels ! Amazing job
UnderdogAngel chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I'm not gonna lie, my heart was racing throughout this story, desperately wondering what was going to happen. It's concise and sharp and shocking, in a way. I love it. It's really got a simplistic beauty to it. Excellent!
Belegwen chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This was beautiful, I loved it :)
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ok still sniffing... great wee story!
Kittygirl3245 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
how sweet, I loved it :)
Laree England chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow. That was beautiful. I love thinking that Tony and Bruce have such a loving relationship. It truly was beautiful. A masterpiece. Thank you for sharing your gift with the world.
UseTheTelescope chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I can't hold all of these feels...amazingly heart-wrenching story!
Tazz Dieudonne chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Thank you so much for the story! I'm just going to be having Bruce feels all day thanks to this. Please write more Bruce/Tony you do them so well!
x chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
ooh, bittersweet. i quite enjoyed this- bruce's protectiveness, the reality of their battles, etc.

kudos!
notsadanymore chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
oh, that was lovely
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
IT'S OKAY. I DIDN'T NEED MY HEART ANYWAY.
(Yes, that means I loved it and found it utterly heartwrenching.)
Malkaviankitten7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
That was fantastic! Excellent imagery. I really felt like I was there alongside them. The only constructive criticism I have is the little bit of Natasha's portrayal here. She comes off as slightly weaker than I feel her character normally is. Though that may be more of Clint's behavior toward her. The pair always struck me as more strong/independent characters. That having been said, it was still fantastic.
improbablewhale chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I have no words for how absolutely amazing this was. I was crying then smiling and oh god you are perfect.