Reviews for My Saviour
I really like this story. Please post more.
bettononalice2 chapter 21 . 12/6
WOW!

What an excellent mystery and drama filled story...I can't wait to read more.
What is so sad is Bella being used as a pawn in what ever is going down. I have no doubt he loves her...He got wind that he would be taking down so he left her for her own good as usual he decided for her to protect her.

I want to know why his family was never introduced her? Is it because he married outside what his family would consider for him and his position? Was it because she was not Italian or Irish enough? Because Her father was a cop? I get he fell for her
hard so why marry her just to leave her. Was he using her to? for cover?
Gawd I could go on for ever with questions...Please up date soon this story is dying to be told I just feel it...LOLOLOL
Please please please please please please! Update soon ! Xx
I hope you update soon
Why are you suddenly listing SO MANY things?

Why do you do it like this?
Is it your new writing format?
Are you trying something new?
Are you a different author?
Are you writing too quickly?

Too many lists. Just compact them - you don't need so many. We get it.
Veronique24 chapter 21 . 11/12
Wonder what the end game is with all these questions...
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 21 . 11/2
My God, please update soon! I don't beleive for one minue tha Edward chrate on ell aor fell out of love with her.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 20 . 11/2
I have a feeling that Edward still loves Bella!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 19 . 11/2
I think Edward is still in love with Bella. I ho he has not been screwing Kate or Irina or anyone else for that matter.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 18 . 11/2
A wife can't testify against a husband. Oh, Edward, what did you do?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 15 . 11/2
I hope that Bella and Edward get to travel to all those places together!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 14 . 11/2
I would want Edward too! He is delicious!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 13 . 11/2
Edward is a goner...Bella would make the perfect mob wife.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 11/2
Oh My! So Edward took Bella to a restaurant that he owned. Good riddance to the waitress.

True story..forgot to say in the previous chapter..about 20 years ago a friend of mine pulled up in front of a high class restaurant and turned the keys of his red aston martin over to someone who he thought was a valet..turns out it the guy wasn't a valet and his $120,000 car was never recovered...probably went to Mexico. I live in southern California.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 11 . 11/2
I can imagine...gorgeous man. gorgeous car.
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »