Reviews for Fifty Shades Shattered
Guest chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
Is this the end, my only friend?
The story was awesome, I have to say that I almost die while I was waiting for the chapter 33, its been like 3 weeks! Haha but it toootallly worth it!
I'm glad I read your story, thank you.
All my best,
A Fan.
tbrett29 chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Thank you for writing a great story. I loved your ending:-)
R-J briggs chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Brilliant chapter
macera chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
It sounds like this is end of your story. I hope not. I have really enjoyed your story and your writing! I will miss it! thanks for sharing
ptminor chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
WOWWWW What a roller coaster ride these chapters have been! I had to reread it from the beginning bc after reading this last chapter I couldn't remember the story line since it had been so long...but DAMN, what a FANTASTIC job you did writing these chapters and I have already read your other story about the Nanny and LOVED it too! You are truly a gifted writer!
PMinor
motherbeatrice chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
hopefully they will continue to have a peaceful existence...
Christian618 chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Wow its been a while since you updated but this ending was outstanding and beautiful. Thanks for completing the story.
StaciSarcastic chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
I assuming this is the last chapter. Good job.
vamomoftwins chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Great story
fiat124girl chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
I love the way you snap shot the moments throughout the years, nice wrap up to a terrific story. Sad to see it end, but you ended it well and I feel like it should feel. Happy, a little sad. I love finishing a good story, like getting off a ride at Disney. Time for the next one. Thanks for writing.
Luvdisney2007 chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Great story and I was sad to see it come to an end.
nedbella chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Awwww, happy ending and even though it's sad to see the end of this story, it is a good ending and that's the best part. I've really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
meigs37 chapter 33 . 10/30/2014
Happy family...! xoxox
Guest chapter 33 . 10/30/2014
Wow that was disappointing not to mention the big time jump. It was rushed and without much substance as if you were in a hurry for it to be over you just cranked out something. Fail!
Kelsey chapter 33 . 10/30/2014