Reviews for Fifty Shades Shattered
smills chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
Good chapter
Dseiadmnd chapter 33 . 11/2/2014
Great work even thought I suspect it's over it doesn't say the end I can hope. Thank you.
shan36 chapter 33 . 11/2/2014
This was so amazing and I enjoyed all of it!
Vicky Smith chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
I just finished reading FIFTY SHADES SHATTERED. I finished it in 2days. I must say that I loved it and it was difficult to put it down in the evening to go to bed. It definitely held my interest. I know that I will read it again and again. That's what I do when really find a story that really enjoy. Thank you for your time and talent and a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/1/2014
Is this the end, my only friend?
The story was awesome, I have to say that I almost die while I was waiting for the chapter 33, its been like 3 weeks! Haha but it toootallly worth it!
I'm glad I read your story, thank you.
All my best,
A Fan.
tbrett29 chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Thank you for writing a great story. I loved your ending:-)
R-J briggs chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Brilliant chapter
macera chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
It sounds like this is end of your story. I hope not. I have really enjoyed your story and your writing! I will miss it! thanks for sharing
ptminor chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
WOWWWW What a roller coaster ride these chapters have been! I had to reread it from the beginning bc after reading this last chapter I couldn't remember the story line since it had been so long...but DAMN, what a FANTASTIC job you did writing these chapters and I have already read your other story about the Nanny and LOVED it too! You are truly a gifted writer!
PMinor
motherbeatrice chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
hopefully they will continue to have a peaceful existence...
Christian618 chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Wow its been a while since you updated but this ending was outstanding and beautiful. Thanks for completing the story.
StaciSarcastic chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
I assuming this is the last chapter. Good job.
vamomoftwins chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Great story
fiat124girl chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
I love the way you snap shot the moments throughout the years, nice wrap up to a terrific story. Sad to see it end, but you ended it well and I feel like it should feel. Happy, a little sad. I love finishing a good story, like getting off a ride at Disney. Time for the next one. Thanks for writing.
Luvdisney2007 chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
Great story and I was sad to see it come to an end.
764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »