Reviews for Fifty Shades Shattered
ARSG chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Good change-up with Ana's new identity and good chapter too. Not sure who could be hacking GEH. Did they ever find out who bombed Escala and almost killed Ana? I think it's that person and almost seems like it would be Elena or her people. Update soon please. :)
yotoots chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Awsome chapter can't wait for next one
M. Tainelli chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
great chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
You have got to hurry with an update I found this today. I'm on the edge here. Especially when I thought u killed off Ana. Thanks for keeping her in. I thought you might do it this way but worried until I read her new identity.
Kelsey chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Is Elena going to be involved in this story for a while? Surprised that people have not found out that Ana is really alive. I can't wait to see where this goes.
bb-4ever chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Great jump in time. Omg! Elenas never going to leave them alone. Look forward to more soon
2sweet chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
This is a good story line, I can't wait for the next posted. Please hurry.
Bookhog chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
AMAZING. i love the fact that Ana isnt dead but everyone thinks she is its genious
jcp77 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Interesting... Can't wait for more. Thanks
Cynthia74 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
ELENA! BITCH TROLL... I cannot wait to see what happens. Will Rose ever be able to be ANA again. It breaks my heart that her daughter cannot call her mommy around some people when Teddy can...
missdana1 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Keeping up with that story for 5 years and 2 kids - i can't image. Oh how I love to hate Elena. She just doesn't give up where Christian is concerned. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Annie chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
What a twist, hoping that you will do a few flash back from the five years.
stormy315 chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
great chapter...i really hope christian will get rid of elena once and for all...cant wait for more...
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Great chapter. When will the old hag learn?
karynjacob chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
OMG! Elena's still around. Well obvy it's gotta be jack. He was still after the daughter. So what's her name? ROSE TALOR? Great chapter as always looking forward to an update ASAP!
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »