Reviews for Glass Houses
Guest chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
That was good.
claudia40gsr chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
Lindo! Maravilhosa história! Você fez um grande trabalho mais uma vez. Parabéns!
calicsifan07 chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
Nice ending to the story. You did a good job with this one. The fluff was good without being over the top. I shall consider this my birthday present since I read it on my birthday. Looking forward to more stories from you.
Foxfire01 chapter 28 . 10/7/2012
I love the emphasis on everyone being family and celebrating Warrick's birthday every year. Also love the emphasis on Sara and Greg's friendship with how she was always there to support him with Robyn and Joel - BFFs for life! That's sad about Robyn's mobility, but I see Greg as the type of guy to be amazingly supportive and always positive. I'm glad Sara told her everything - she needed to know and it doesn't change that the family that raised Robyn is her "true" family despite being adopted. And it makes sense that they would continue a friendly bond, rather than assuming they would just magically fall into a sisterly relationship; that's more realistic. I'm happy it ended with Sara realizing the family she had always hoped for was right there with her all this time. I'm just a sucker for CSI feel-good, family-type fics, because I truly see this group as a family. A family is what you make of it, and a group of people who love and support you always - so sometimes friends make up the best families out there. Kudos to a job well-done!
RosePetal7 chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Aww that was a fantastic ending! You did this story justice! I hope you win :)
csijenniferlynn chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Yay! You did such a great job with this fic! I loved every chapter, and you did great with fluff, drama, angst, suspense, etc. all woven into one great piece of work!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
For all it's worth- I think this story is really good. Love that Grissom and Sara are gonna be together (need a geek baby though). Greg and Robyn are too cute- wish robyn had improved more but I'd like to think she'll continue too still.

Look forward to reading other stories of yours. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to post my own.
Hithui chapter 28 . 10/6/2012
Wonderful story :) Absolutely wonderful! You get better and better every one you write!
claudia40gsr chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Isso foi lindo! Eu adorei o jeito que Sara fez para resolver a situação com Robyn. Elas são mesmo muito parecidas. Finalmente, a ideia de família está começando para todos eles agora. Ótimo capítulo!
calicsifan07 chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I am so glad you did not go there with breaking them up. I will be sad to see this one end. Though I know that all things come to an end. Thanks for sharing this one. I think we need a geek baby though,
csijenniferlynn chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
Yay! It's so nice to start seeing all the pieces coming together. Sara, Robyn, and Greg are making up and starting to get to know each other as family (or future family in the case of Greg). Grissom is staying with Sara. Sigh of contentedness.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 27 . 9/29/2012
I love it I love it I love it!
that was so sad, I feel sorry for Robyn and I hope you plan on making her peralisis temporary. I loved the way Sara handeled the situation and that Greg and Robyn are back together.
update soon!
RosePetal7 chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
Yes! Sara, Greg, and Robyn (which I just realized I've been spelling incorrectly in every review...) talked it out. Gil is staying, for awhile at least. I'm happy like a pig in mud. And there might be another chapter? Very good day :)
Foxfire01 chapter 27 . 9/28/2012
I think Robyn needed that verbal slap from Sara to snap her out of her funk and misery so that she and Greg can sit down and actually talk. In fact, everybody involved would be better off if they all just lay their cards down on the table and talk honestly. No elephants in the room, get it off their chests, etc.
calicsifan07 chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
Oh what have you done now? I don't think Robyn is thinking clearly at the moment. I guess it is the shock and pain doing this to her. More soon please.