Reviews for Missing Person
jasminwilson122 chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
great i loved it it was soo suprising that charlie was the BOSS! i rulled out him almost first good spin i really kind of thought is was alices dad ... I know bad right well long story short i really enjoyed all the twist and turn to this. You should come up with a sequel where edward and bell get married and have a child and bella goes to visit her dad with edward and her child to tell him she forgives him i really hope you take the idea into mind i would definitely read that story as well.
jasminwilson12 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
love it so far its so goood.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
i'm sure this is a great story, but i can't read it. i seriously want to pull my hair out when people try to type out accents like you did with charlie's. sorry.
BELAVERA chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
If the real world would allow it, I would go back (chapter by chapter & tell you just how much I loved your story. I liked the fact that there wasn't an over-abundance of cursing. I liked the fact that Edward & Bella finally got together , changing their relationship status to admitting that they loved each other. I liked the fact that the school sluts were kept to a minimum. I liked the fact that they finally got a real adult (who cared about them) involved. I liked the fact that Jasper was not as bad as I thought. I liked the fact that Bella AND Edward were both forgiving people. I liked the last chapter, especially. Bella & Edward know they will marry someday, but they are not eloping right now. Bella is going to college to get an education and to find out who she really is.
I liked the story for many reasons, but I have just listed some of them.
BELAVERA chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Dear Cassy. I am taking the time to review & explain that your story is TOO INTERESTING to stop and review! I want to read about Edward & Bella too much!

So far, I love your story! It is good. I will try to review on the last chapter, but for now-I just can't stop to review. SORRY!
suziecat444 chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
That was an amazing story i started reading it and just could not push the next button fast enough. I really enjoyed all of the characters and the total story. Thank you for all if the hard work and effort you put in to it , it really was amazing.
-suziecat444
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 32 . 12/26/2012
Well Done!
This story ha m in so many tears, layghs and smiles of any fiction i have ever read on here!
You are an awesome author who needs to carry on the amazing stuff you write.
Hope to read and enjoy all of your other stories just as much
Danni :D
4MeJasper chapter 30 . 12/22/2012
Uh-oh. They pulled the trigger on their plot!
EB chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
This is really a amazing story,I just wished that u had contiued
barbiedoll123 chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
I hope he gets there fast
barbiedoll123 chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Oh my .I really love this chapter
kimmy32 chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Holy shit! AWESOME!
4MeJasper chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Ending a chapter with "the Volturi...they're coming" is a nice touch!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow! What happened?
kimmy32 chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
that was really good, I loved it!