Reviews for You Can Laugh Or You Can Cry
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Brilliant.

And it gave me a mirror...
Godric Ron, Rowena Hermione, Helga Ginny, Salazar Harry.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I loved seeing the interaction between Godric and Helga - it was different, a nice different. I also loved how a little more "lighthearted" this was. You displayed the friendship between the four rather well in this one. Oh, and rather than Salazar pull a prank directly on Godric but instead on Rowena was such a Slytherin thing to do - I loved that part. You manage to make these characters reflect an individual personalty but still embody their houses without making it sound forced, which is a really great thing.

Overall, well done.
iloveyourstory chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
It's amazing how you've taken names and turned them into 3D characters. By this time, after practically memorizing every founder story you've written, (and still waiting for more!) I know all four of these characters like I was their best friend. Amazing job; keep up the good work!
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was sweet. Helga and Godric bonding was an interesting read, especially since they don't interact a lot.

I did like the moral of this. It gave a nice message. Now I wish I could relax, but I know that I have loads of homework to do. XD

The pranks were funny! When Salazar came in, I seriously thought he was going to give Godric a serious whooping. And then the part of Salazar playing a prank on Rowena and making it look like Godric did it was even better. :D

This was sweet. I just wished it had more drama like your other ones, but then again, that's what life is about, right? It's about the little things on sunny days, about sitting and doing nothing. :) I hope Helga learns something from this. ;-)
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was hilarious. My only complaint would be that Rowena and Salazar's entrances were abrupt. I loved how you portrayed Hufflepuff, kind hearted and hardworking but still naive. Great job as usual!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I think Godric is becoming a close second favorite. He's not quite the golden boy he's implied to be - which means I actually like the guy. And, as I believe I've mentioned before, he and Salazar snarking (and now pranking) each other is fun.

Of course, it's only made me more curious as to how such very dissimilar people became such good friends... I mean, dueling nightly (even if Salazar was only 13, he strikes me as the type to have still been clever enough to be dangerous) becoming prank wars, picking up royalty and saving a little would-be healer...? That must be an EPIC history you've got brewing there!
Wolfjackle chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aww, this is sweet. I really like these little bonding fics. And this one's actually rather happy and light-hearted! How unique!

Anyway, thanks for writing, you have a great cast here.
PLEASE READ chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
please do the
-Strange Visitors From Another Milennia: Thank you to BARON2462 for this one. The destruction of the time turners in the Department of Mysteries throws Harry, Ron and Hermione a thousand years into the past. There they meet the Founders of Hogwarts, who are not at all pleased to learn what has happened to their school. They decide that something must be done about it.

I would LOVE to read that! also I have an idea for your reading the books story that would not be copy right! : instead of putting the actual words of the story, put the first and last words you want the people to read
EXAMPLE:

Regular:

*Hagrid is a half-giant and he has a brown beard*
blah blah blah etc.

My idea:

* Hagrid-beard*
blah blah blah etc.

you get it? that way you could have all the reactions plus your extra stuff
( love it by the way) and it would not be copyright! I hope you see this :)I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Woowwww. I just loved this. I love your Helga voice to death. Same for your Godric and Sal and Rowena and - okay, you get the meaning. I love how you write every since character.

This was probably my favorite part of the entire thing
"Some people fight, some people run. Me, I prefer to laugh. It seems better somehow."
"And Salazar?"
"Salazar fights, and he will never stop fighting. But he has learned that laughing has its benefits."

I love the character insights it gives and as well as the little back story tidbits on the guys. Helena working herself to exhaustion and worrying about the incoming students was a brilliant perspective on what the Founders must have felt starting the school we know and love.

As always, wonderful job. ) This piece was a gem and I adored the pranks (Sounds like Gred and Forge could learn something from the two of them). Sal's retaliation was well worth the laugh it gave me. You posted this just at a time when I needed one. .

Thank you for such a lovely story. Fantastic job, and I'm really looking forward to what you come up with next (oneshot, chapter update, completely different fandom, all of the above. It doesn't matter).
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was excellent to read. Not to mention, amusing, as well. Enjoyed it, a lot.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Interesting. And fun! Going to read the other pieces that have landed in my inbox later. Hope you had fun writing this! I had fun reading. Bye
Eisenstein chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Simply perfect.

A story like this was exactly what I meant in my review for "A Little Help From My Friends", and you already did it!

Another viewpoint on the four, a few little details like Rowena enjoying music and Godric's prankster youth... "She wouldn't be surprised to find the staircases were moving next." *chuckle* :D

Each story gives them more life and personality, more depth and complexity, and successfully avoids the risk of turning them into living house clich├ęs.

Well done and I love seeing you continue like this.
overtherisingstar chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Gah! Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep laughter quiet?

Anyway, I liked the brighter atmosphere in this one. That's needed, too, to keep things from becoming too dark, and you did it perfectly, as always. Loved Salazar's revenge!

I look forward to the next one! May I say, you're working fast now! I love it!
BARON2462 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Excellent story as always i love how oyu are showing the relationships between the founders very nice was nice seeing godric act as a big brother to for posting.
hi chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Why did you cap the word sun? nice job.