Reviews for Possession
TwilightHybrid chapter 8 . 1h
Despite what she pulled over on him, he still can't seem to want to hurt her. He cares for her despite what she may think. She's not trying to give him a chance now but I see with time they'll get to that part. I can feel it. It's gonna take something big for both of them see that they need to stick together. Right about now, they are on equal sides and neither can't trust the other. There's some shit that's about to hit the fan: Matt is on his way to fight for the woman he loves along with Bonnie...I wonder how that is gonna go, Damon is manipulating his sister without her knowing it (I don't think). I wonder if Stefan will tell her. For now, I just wanna see Klaus and Caroline come to some common ground with each other.
Bila chapter 8 . 3/18
Had to read the story from the beginning...but that's what happens when you upload a year later!
Anyways, love your story and please hurry the process of klaus and Caroline falling in love can't wait for that to happen and when they finally act as a team, them against everyone else.
PossessionReader chapter 1 . 3/17
Is this a good story? YES! Great idea (AU/AH Mafia Boss Klaus is ma favorite kind of fan fictions), very well written... There is only one problem! Too much dwelling and not enough action. Please, pick up the tempo, PLEASE!
Drosselmeyer chapter 8 . 3/15
Loved it. I love this story. Please update soon. I really want to see Caroline's reaction. This is an amazing story, and I love your long chapters.
thicksexxualtension chapter 8 . 3/16
Hope to see them get closer!
TwilightHybrid chapter 7 . 3/15
Caroline is a bitch. I'm sorry to say this but I hoped Klaus got a good look at the picture, and focused on the picture. It seems she's blaming Klaus for what Damon did. Damon was the one to fulfill his father's wishes as to have two feuding ass family reunite by marrying the kids. But whose to say that those were her dad's wishes and Damon didn't come up with that idea on his own...I'm just running with this accusation lol. I agree with Klaus when he was trying to make her see, Mikeal ass cannot be trusted. He seems like he'll throw her under the bus just to keep him King and wouldn't think nothing of it. But she'll learn, and when she realizes what Klaus was trying to tell her, it'll bite her in the ass. Next chapter I go...
TwilightHybrid chapter 6 . 3/15
That guilt that Caroline is feeling she deserves to feel. She sided with Mikeal of all people just to see Klaus not be made into King of his mafia. All because she wanted to get out of the arranged marriage. Just so she can go back to Matt and have a normal life! But what she don't realize is, she just started something her ass will not be able to handle. And once she realizes that, it'll be too late. I didn't see anything wrong with the way Klaus was treating her. She never truly tried to get to know him, she was going based upon his reputation and rumors. Maybe there was a reason he had to become a second person when you living this mafia life. She just pissed me off in this chapter. And now that Klaus fully truly see that Caroline never had any interest in him and didn't try to get to know him outside of him being apart of the mafia, he'll never trust her or put trust out there again. Hell, I wouldn't.
angelinzz chapter 1 . 3/14
LOVE THE NEW UPDATE! Great addition to an already fantastic story. Patiently waiting to see what happens next. I'm totally feeling this new development with KC and how Klaus truly believes he will be able to not fall in love with Caroline. SUREEEEE. haha
TwilightHybrid chapter 5 . 3/14
That was awesome! Well played Klaus! He knew from the start that he was next to take the throne. But the look I can imagine on Kol and Rebekah's faces...oh damn. And Caroline, now she's a queen. Dammit Klaus! I love how everything played out. I love how they both could feel the sexual tension between them. But Klaus is respectful enough to not take advantage of a woman against her will. I hope Klaus didn't have anything to do with Elijah's murder. I don't think Klaus would do that to his family. I believe Elijah and his wife got caught in the crossfire of something that Klaus did that caused them their life. And Mikeal blames Klaus because of it. This was just too good...
TwilightHybrid chapter 4 . 3/14
Pretty interesting chapter. I see the animosity between Kol and Damon is gonna take some time for them to get over. Do the others that are in the mafia, not know that Klaus is the one in charge now? Will that be announced? I wonder how the others will feel. Why haven't they (Mikeal/Klaus) made that known to the others? It just doesn't seem right. Anyway, I wonder what Esther will have to say to Caroline...maybe Esther was once in Caroline's shoes and wanted to give her some advice on the whole ordeal. Anyway, when will Caroline feelings start to change towards Klaus? Can't stand for my favorite couple to be in love already lol.
TwilightHybrid chapter 3 . 3/14
I really don't know what Caroline was expecting from Klaus. Did she really think he was going to take advantage of her? If so, she was so wrong. One thing I can say about Klaus is that he's very patient with something that he wants...which right now is Caroline. And he'll take his time getting it. What is Kol and Rebekah up to? Why do they want to cause Caroline so much grief over something she had nothing to do with? She didn't ask for any of this, she was thrown into it. The altercation between Rebekah and Caroline was so 'Mean Girls' lol. They were actually sizing each other up to see who can be the bigger bitch. All I know is, Caroline better not take no mess from Kol or Rebekah, have her stand up for herself and show them she can't be bullied.
TwilightHybrid chapter 2 . 3/14
Poor Caroline, I think she's reading into her situation a little too much. I believe Klaus is the Klaus we love, but when it comes to business and family he'll let yo ass have it with no problem. Basically, don't get on his bad side. And maybe with time, Caroline will be able to see that when she looks at him. Poor Rebekah as well, she has the same mentality that Caroline had before she was thrown into the marriage with Klaus. She wants to do things for her self but when you have brothers and a father who will protect you how they see fit, it can be a little overwhelming. Right about now, she hates Caroline but for what? Because she got to experience life a little before her world came crashing down. She can't help who her parents are and the lifestyle they are living..just like Rebekah can't help it. It comes with being in the mafia life. You can't have a life of your own. I hope with time, those two will become great friends with the understanding that they can't have their way in life because of their families name. Awesome chapter.
TwilightHybrid chapter 1 . 3/14
That was only the first chapter! Damn that was good. I see Caroline was involved with Matt, but was Klaus involved with someone too? And if so, who? I can't wait to read the other chapters to see just how both Caroline and Klaus are gonna adjust to married life. Will definitely follow this story.
Ann chapter 8 . 3/14
Oh I’m sorry I just reviwed and went back to see I have not read the last paragraph. I take back all I said about Caroline. I red that he wants to use her, well this changes everything. I love Klaus but I’m gonna stick with Caroline and her plan. P.s I’m sure Klaus plan is going to be futile, he is going to fall himself in love with her too
Ann chapter 8 . 3/14
Love it! I think people are blaming Klaus for Elijah and Tatia’s death, but there is something more. Maybe after the death of her brother, something else happened?! I’m curious to know what happened with them. How is Caroline going to care for Klaus? How is Klaus going to gain her trust? Will Damon and Rebekah will marry? Does the people Caroline is trusting or using are really going to help her gain freedom? Ahh so many questions, I really really need to have another chapter pretty please. I don’t know why but I love Klaus the most in this story even though he is the bad guy, I resent more Caroline, I know that she feels used and all but she should at least try to understand Klaus a bit. She is allying herself with all those other jerks without really knowing their organizations but i guess on the other hand Klaus has to see how strong she is before he falls in love with her, because a man like him wouldn’t fall for some ordinary human. Can’t wait for the next chapter, If I were someone who believed in vodoo I’d gone to pay someone and make you write the next chapter like soon really really soon ;)
Until next update