Reviews for Possession
MOOOOOOORRREEEEEEE
Rubinrot chapter 5 . 3/4
That is AMAZING! I love it , I can't wait for part showed the characters ... real.
Can you put Matt in the storyline, so that we can see a jeolous (I think I wrote it wrong )!
Please forgive me my horrible english and THANK YOU FOR THAT FANTASTIC FANFIC
ElleNotReally chapter 5 . 2/4
You should continue this story. This is too beautiful to be left hanging like this. Please update this story.
Love it
lozlol chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
Loved it UPDATE!
Kchev11 chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Okay, I know it's been a while since you updated this, but WOW! I don't think I have EVER seen a fanfiction written so brilliantly before! The storyline is absolutely breathtaking and I wish that there was more! Even though you haven't updated in a long time, I am BEGGING YOU to please continue! This story has interested me so much and I hope to God that you're still continuing it! A girl can dream okay!
Again, I love this so absolutely much and please please PLEASE continue!
Amy chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
please post new chapters! i keep wishing for it. I love this story.
klaroline chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
i love this fic please please PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
don't leave us hanging... it's been so long. come back... PLEASE... :'(
klaroaddict17 chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Ειλικρινά μία από τις πιο καλογραμμένες και ενδιαφέρουσες ιστορίες με πρωταγωνιστές τους Klaus & Caroline που έχω διαβάσει ποτέ. Παίζει να την έχω διαβάσει πάνω από 500 φορές μα το Θεό.
Εκτός από την υπόθεση, ο τρόπος γραφής σου και το γεγονός πως υπάρχουν περισσότεροι εσωτερικοί μονόλογοι παρά διάλογοι είναι αυτό που με τράβηξε την προσοχή και νομίζω ο λόγος που διαβάζω την διαβάζω αρκετά συχνά.
Τώρα δεν ξέρω αν θα επιστρέψεις ποτέ στην ιστορία γιατί έχει περάσει και καιρός αλλά να ξέρεις πως είναι ειλικρινά απίστευτη και χαίρομαι που την βρήκα.
Εν το μεταξύ όταν είδα πως είσαι από Ελλάδα έγινε το σαγόνι μου ένα με το πάτωμα. Προσκυνώ.
Lisa Lloyd 1974 chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE come back & finish this story! I LOVE the dark story's & there's a lot of great story's out there but so many don't get finished & this is one that most definitely does just a wonderful!...;) PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Pls write more...i miss your updates
Geli chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
I love your storys. My soul cries every time I remember this story is abandoned.
Stupid Jo chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
Oh what a nice story u wrote ! Please update *millions times! Haha.. Please dun not b on hibernation mode... I will b waiting! Looking forward!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
I can't believe i just found this story. It has only 5 chapters but damn those are a lot of reviews and follows.

I LOVE the way you portray Klaus and Caroline. Klaus is so dark, possessive and dangerous i was in an awe. Canon has ruined Klaus for me so much and reading him this dark here brought a smile to my face. Thank God he didn't force Caroline to consumate their marriage. It would be rape and i would hate it Instead he wants her to want to be with him. Well i can't see Caroline falling for him soon since her hatred towards him, her brothers and her situation is way too big but i am really curious to see them getting to know each other. I am also glad Caroline is fighting back as much as she can. Even though she can't change the situation, she remains strong.

I hope Damon will learn to love Rebekah cause i love her. I can't comment on Stefan cause my canon hatred for him has reached sky limits. Even though Kol is an ass i really love him. I think i am going to enjoy his interactions with Caroline if you decide to continue the story ofc.

You are such a brilliant writer. Your style is unique in this fandom. I love that there are more inner dialogues/thoughts than actual conversations.