Reviews for Possession
Guest chapter 5 . 14h
This story is a freaking MASTERPIECE.
It gave me some serious godfather vibes. I love the way you portray Klaus and Caroline as individuals. They are so IC and i really like that you didn't portray Caroline as weak because women have no power in the mafia world.

I have the feeling that this story won't have heavy smutt or fluffy scenes although i am sure it will give us some very VERY good KC scenes. I loved every single part of them. They were all so full of emotions.

Honestly i will die of excitement when you update. I am hoping you haven't abadoned this story because it's too damn good.
leileileilei chapter 5 . 7/18
I hope you update, is one of the best fics I have ever read.
I've been wanting to read a mafia KC story for so long yet i never found one to really intrigue me until possession. In all honesty i CANNOT believe i just found this story.
I saw the 600 reviews with only 5 chapters and i thought damn this story must be good and i was right. It actually is a masterpiece. Already one of my favourites.
Your Klaus and Caroline are so IC and i love that. I was relieved that he didn't force himself on her because that would be rape and i would hate it.
I want to think that Klaus is yes a cruel mafia leader but would never rape a woman.
I like that he has already feelings for Caroline. He doesn't like seeing her cry, he wants to give her time to get used to him and want him and when ge was angry he wanted to destroy everything except her. Ahhhh my KC feels.
I am really looking forward to see KC accepting their situation and fall in love. However something tells me that in your story it wont be that easy.
Klaus is haunted by another girl (Tatia?) and Caroline loves? Matt. But i can see them falling in love and being happy in the mafia world. Carolines parents were in love and happy even if he was cruel and her mother hated their world. Maybe KC can have that.
Will Kol and Rebekah cause trouble? Maybe they wilk do sth to Caroline on Debekah's wedding day that will give the opportunity to the guard who watches Caroline to hurt her. Klaus would be furious!
I am really hoping you haven't abadoned the story because it would be such a waste. You are a wonderfull and very skilled writer.
P.S Please forgive any grammar and structure mistakes. English is not my mother tongue and i am on my ready to die phone. Leaving this review was harder than i thought.
Justana97 chapter 5 . 6/25
omg please tell me you will keep this story. I love it. I read 5 chapters , I hope you continue up more U.u
Meijipucca chapter 5 . 6/13
OH MY GOSH! Klaus is such a misogynist here O.o I can't wait for Caroline to turn him upside down hahaha :)) it's already started ;)
Whenever i feel down i read this story. It's propably my favourite KC story and it only has 5 chapters. I just hope one day you will update.
Redbudrose chapter 5 . 5/24
I hope you'll come back and finish this story one day. I love it.
please update :(
update! update! update!
love you writing but can you please add more smuttiness and cockiness and let Caroline forgive her brothers enough to phone or see them
MissAlexandria chapter 5 . 5/16
I love this story. I hope you will continue it.
Pleasee update this story :(
YoyoMema chapter 5 . 4/23
This story is really perfect please update soon!
I miss this story! Any updates coming soon?
For the love of God update! I love it!