Reviews for Possession
Lisa Lloyd 1974 chapter 5 . 6/16
PLEASE, PLEASE come back & finish this story! I LOVE the dark story's & there's a lot of great story's out there but so many don't get finished & this is one that most definitely does just a wonderful!...;) PLEASE!
Pls write more...i miss your updates
Geli chapter 5 . 4/26
I love your storys. My soul cries every time I remember this story is abandoned.
Stupid Jo chapter 5 . 4/19
Oh what a nice story u wrote ! Please update *millions times! Haha.. Please dun not b on hibernation mode... I will b waiting! Looking forward!
I can't believe i just found this story. It has only 5 chapters but damn those are a lot of reviews and follows.

I LOVE the way you portray Klaus and Caroline. Klaus is so dark, possessive and dangerous i was in an awe. Canon has ruined Klaus for me so much and reading him this dark here brought a smile to my face. Thank God he didn't force Caroline to consumate their marriage. It would be rape and i would hate it Instead he wants her to want to be with him. Well i can't see Caroline falling for him soon since her hatred towards him, her brothers and her situation is way too big but i am really curious to see them getting to know each other. I am also glad Caroline is fighting back as much as she can. Even though she can't change the situation, she remains strong.

I hope Damon will learn to love Rebekah cause i love her. I can't comment on Stefan cause my canon hatred for him has reached sky limits. Even though Kol is an ass i really love him. I think i am going to enjoy his interactions with Caroline if you decide to continue the story ofc.

You are such a brilliant writer. Your style is unique in this fandom. I love that there are more inner dialogues/thoughts than actual conversations.
Please continued to update all the fics... Such beautiful stories, to wasted to leave it halfway... Looking forward!
i love your fanfics...i truely admire your writing ...but its like you are leaving all of them incomplete...i would apreciate if you write more chapters on possession.
I can never get enough of this story. It's my favourite klaroline fanfiction and i feel like i've read it a billion times already.
I am really hoping that you'll get back at writing it.
LordKatelyn chapter 5 . 1/6
Please please please please update this story again! It's so good and I neeeeeed to know what's going to happen next!
Temari chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
I love this story! You are an awesome writer and I really wish that you would continue this story cause it's amazing. But if you can't, please let us know if the story is discontinued
ericab32 chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I still hope and pray that you'll update this one day! I've read all your stories and this is the best one. It's ashame you stopped it right when it's getting good. I know it's hard to see them after what the writers on the show did to both their characters but I still ship them lol. I hope you'll find a way to finish this
ari chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IVE READ IT AND ITS SOO GOOD! I'm not even kidding, I've read this three times
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I have noticed that this story has many inner dialogues. There are not many stories in KC fanon like that.
I actually love it. I am always interested in reading what Caroline and Klaus are thinking, especially Klaus. I find him to be a very difficult character to write and you are doing a magnificent work in writing him. He is so dark, so IC and it makes me miss tvd Klaus so much.

Now i am super excited to read Klaroline as a married couple in mafia. Klaus has achieved one of his purposes, overpowering Mikael and now i assume he wants to be the most feared mafia leader there is? But he just married Caroline and he also wants to get to know her. He wants Caroline to want him and i wonder how he'll approach her since Caroline is a pretty stong character who won't bend to him just because they got married.
That is actually one more reason why i love this story. You write Caroline as a smart and stong woman who survived in the mafia world under the scrutiny of her father and brothers and now she has to survive another ruthless mafia leader. At this point of the story she doesn't even know that she can trust Klaus. She knows better and i love that about her. She is trapped in this lifestyle and still chooses to fight.

I also love Rebekah. She seems to be a bitch but i do believe that is the way she copes with the mafia world too. Caroline was raised by people who showed her love (her father had a soft spot for her, Stefan is Stefan and Damon even though an ass also loves her) but Rebekah was raised by Mikael and Esther. They always came out as people who didn't show a lot of love to others. She also considers Klaus her favourite brother and if their relationship was anything like the TVD canon one then i think that she thinks Caroline will steal Klaus from her. She clearly doesn't want to marry Damon and i wish she got out of it but i know that sth like that would lead to her death so i am hoping that Damon will treat her right and love her. She deserves it.

I love Kol as well. He is such a little shit. I bet he is a cruel mafia member and i would like to read him interacting with Caroline. I agree with Klaus, she will be able to handle Kol and from reading other stories with Koroline i truly believe they could form a caring and fun friendship these too as times passes.

Now i am curious why the Lockwoods want Caroline. Is it because Tyler wants her? Because if they want her because she is a Salvatore and a Mikaelson then they should target Rebekah as well. She will be a Salvatore as well. Unless thy want Caroline because Klaus is a bigger threat. And who was the person reading about the wedding in the newspaper. He obviously knows Klaus so i wonder if it's someone we know. At first i thought Elijah was not dead but i don't know it could be anyone.

I feel like i wrote an entire essay when i actually planned to only write how much i love this story. I really hope that you'll update one day.

P.S so sorry for my terrible english, i am not very familiar wih the language and i hope my review will actually make sense.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
i love reading this story. Klaroline in mafia world is one of my favourite plots and in this story you did a brilliant work.
Ms.KlarolineMikaelson chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Hey! Just wondering if you plan on updating this gem anytime soon! I've been waiting ages! Please update soon :)