Reviews for Barbra
Princess808 chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Wow I can't believe I am just reading this story until now :) It was amazing I couldn't put my phone down to stop reading it. it was that good :D I am sad to see it's over too :( Hopefully you decide to write more Finchel stories :)
inplainsight131 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
I literally busted out laughing picturing Rachel Berry in a barn yelling "You can do it, Barbra!" Hahah this was a really great fic, although I was hoping Santana would whoop up on Quinn.
inplainsight131 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Haha! Size negative three!
FinchelFeelings chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
awww so cutee! i loved it! I usually don't like finchel stories that aren't located in the city and her dreams don't come true but the finchel of it all was so adorable in this story :) great job!
FinchelGleek4ever chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Definitely needs a sequel :)
This is like the third or fourth time I've read this in the last month!
I just love this story sooo much :)
becca m 97 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
What a lovely story :D
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
AMAZING! ;D Literally, I just read this WHILE story in like 3 hours! I think it would have been betterrrrr if we wouldn't have had to wait that long to get Finchel together. But other than that it was FANTASTIC, I would literally DIE if you wrote like a sequel or something just a wink wink ;) lol. Thanks for writing such an amazing story! D
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I'm begging write a sequel please please this is so cool and amazing and ahh I just fell in love with this story :)
goodbyenow chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I loved this story! Cant wait to see what story you write next!
coffeehelps chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I loved this story. Great job!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Aww, I'm sad this is over too...are we getting a sequel? Hehehe! *wishful expression* ;)

Thank you for writing and sharing it! So can't wait to see what you write next!

LOVES!

-mandi
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Adorable! This story is just so cute!

LOVES!

-mandi
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
great story! i just read it all in one sitting! one thing i just wanted to point out is your use of the word "smirk"...you kind of use it a lot but in place of moments where I think you mean smiled because you use it in really sweet moments between them where I don't think finn would be smiling at her in "an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way" which is what it means to smirk.

just a little note because i noticed it in a few of your other stories!

really great story other than that though. i loved that you didn't just rush to put them together for the sake of being together. i actually enjoyed how much you built them up. it made their ending that much more rewarding :)
Gillian Deverone chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Great job. Really enjoyed the whole story.
Gillian Deverone chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
1) I hate Quinn.
2) Yay for Puck!
3) Finn's musings on what girls normally do when told they are loved is pretty spot on. ;)