Reviews for Hugo Weasley and his new pet
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 8/2
Really good!
Hawki chapter 1 . 2/6/2014

Don't worry, this isn't the start of doom or gloom, just don't have too much to say. But for what it's worth, I think it's well done. The dialogue between Scorpius and Hugo does feel a bit formal IMO, but it's also got some realism to it as well. As in, kids talking about pets...well, that's what kids do...or did...haven't been a kid for ages, but you know what I mean.

Second reason is the pets themselves. The weasel is...well, it's the obvious joke I guess, but nothing wrong with it. The ferret I was bit more slow on the uptake (can blame the time of night at which I'm reviewing), but after getting that "ah-ah" moment (remembering a certain scene from book 4) it was worth it.

All in all, good job. Spelling/grammar is fine too.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Haha...this was funny! :D so like George to gift the kids animals which their a lot. :P lol.
Draco must have been really happy ;)
good job. :)
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Yes, that is something George would do.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
"What was he thinking?" Ginny echoed. "News flash; George doesn't think. He hasn't since the Battle of Hogwarts, when he lost the other half of his brain ..."
"Ginevra Holly Weasley!" her mother shouted, scandalized. Ginny herself, realising belatedly the awful joke she was repeating from ... oh goddess, Draco, of all people! ... clapped a hand over her own mouth in mortification.
"I think he's doing just fine, here," Hermione choked out, looking away. Her eyes met Harry's, and he nodded as well with a quickly hidden smile. Yup, George Weasley was back up to snuff, all right.

Brava, Yellow. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Laura chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This really made me smile, I've actually never read any fics about Scorpius getting a white ferret, but the idea is hilarious. And Snowflake, what an innocent sounding name :D
RodentFace chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Darn. I was hoping that Hugo's pet would be a large spider, but no such luck.
Good story, but it would be slightly easier to read if you had breaks between different scenes.
Otherwise, funny.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hahaha this is great.
"Did you say Uncle George gave Scorpius a ferret?" That line was fantastic. I love that idea. It's such a George thing to do too. Love this :)