Reviews for From Afar
Shale chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! AWESOME!1111
FilmDollAtLarge chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
This is great! Don't put yourself down, you write very well. The flow of thoughts is really good and the dialogue is EXTREMELY good! Seriously, one the things that bothers me most is badly written dialogue because it instantly distracts from the feeling of 'realness' of the characters. Your dialogue is perfectly in accoradance with the way people actually talk, as well as the stream of thoughts of each character! I really, really hope you haven't abandoned this, I came to it after remembering how much I liked this stroy and how dissapointed I was that it was unfinished! :)

I hope you can finish it one day, best of luck!
Madame de Coeur chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Awww this was so cute! Love Tyrion!
Kris chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
This is so lovely! Really enjoyed it. Beautiful writing, kept well within character. I expect more fics from you in the future!
Rainglyph13 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
What happened to Sandor's wife?
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
You know, I don't usually like Tyrion, but he was so nice in this chapter. So it was twins! Little Robb and Little Eddard, so sweet.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I think this is a really interesting take on it all. I am thoroughly enjoying it.
grumpirah chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
wonderful update!
Icky Boodles chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
3 cheers for a wordless and beautiful embrace, so glad you updated :)

I also love how you insinuated Tyrion's help in allowing Sansa an arena to express herself, so waiting to hear the words that follow.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Um hm, knew Tyrion wouldn't mind. And Sandor does have the Stark coloring, grey eyes/dark hair. So thing are progressing nicely-can't wait for the next chapter!
Angie38 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Its not bad. It's a great idea for a story.
Nightdove105 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I wasn't keen on this story, but now I'm interested in where this story is going. Keep writing.
MagicMyth83 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Previous reviewers have said all I've been thinking - so sad, and so much heartbreak, but now there's hope too. Would love to see Sandor's POV...i thought i would hate Tyana, but she's a good sort...well done. I'd like to see this to the end.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Actually I quite like this. Keep the chapters coming, maybe it will develope into something you really enjoy writing!
Nicole chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
This is a great story I cant wait to see how it plays out!