Reviews for Ten reasons not to anger Molly Prewett
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
lol. So sweet, I think you have Molly's personality a little too overreactive if that makes any sense but I really like it and I found some of them to be funny/interesting. Great job with this. Really liked it.
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was quite nice. I liked the Arthur/Molly relationship and the little drabbles through the years. I don't think this was one of your best fics, but it was quite nice all the same. No SPaG errors to be found- well done!
M. C. McKenzie chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was pretty good. Kind of choppy, I guess, but I like the whole idea behind it.
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I like the relationship between Molly and Arthur, although I feel like you may have overdone it a smidge in some areas. I don't think I can see Arthur being /quite/ so submissive. Otherwise, I really enjoyed!
Uni Shall Not Sink chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahahaha! I loved the ending! This was alright, the reasons kinda put off from the story though. But overall it was good.
ohfenrir chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I thought this was great! I actually giggled at the 'Don't call me Mollywobbles' bit. They are all very good reasons, and the whole thing is very in-character; Molly raging while Arthur cowers, though she still is fond of him all the while. I feel awful for Gideon and Fabian, knowing what happened to them. :( But, regardless, a very Molly-and-Arthur way to get engaged. I love the two of them together, and you did an excellent job. :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Molly is scary;D Keep writing
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
A very sweet look at Molly and Arthur. Well done! :)