Reviews for The High Price Of Mind Control Removal
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
This is wonderful progress-even without the right words, Loki is finding *himself*.

I do wish you'd continued this, but it's not a bad place to end, with Loki realizing who he truly is and how much Thor really knows.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/1/2016
Please don't let it end here! I can't stand it when people start another fanfiction story and abandon perfectly good ones like this one.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 32 . 11/15/2016
Awesome story! Please continue! I noticed that last update was several years ago and almost started to cry. Please tell me this strory isn't abandoned! It's wonderfully well written and the story itself is highly captivating. I absolutely love it!
Plot Bunny Guest chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
Hiya, new reader here, I thought this story was absolutely stunning and amazing, but there is one thing I do find challenging to accept. That is the fact you haven't updated since 2014, so, if you could I'd greatly appreciate it!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/5/2016
More! More! More!
Dew That Is Blue chapter 31 . 8/9/2016
please continue this again soon! it's so awesome! :D
Dew That Is Blue chapter 32 . 8/9/2016
this is so good! I love it and Loki... small Loki must be better. He must be happy and speaking with his silver tongue and playing pranks and tricks on people and and and! ehhh
Dew That Is Blue chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
*sits staring at imaginary Tony* Doctor Strange is a neurosurgeon bruh. He's a proper doctor! don't be mean to him!
No name plz chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
This story is fabulous. I know you have a lot of fics out there to work on. But if it is any way possible could you please continue this story? I know you probably won't see this and that its been two years but maybe you will read this and hopefully update please?
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 2/25/2016
Oh, lovely! Frigga said Loki was good at adapting already-there technology even if he didn’t develop his own—so I expect him to have fun with the human tech that Tony already has.
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 2/21/2016
Ah, yes, it would make sense that asking for food or water in any way at all would set up a trigger—it’s based on intent, not method. Tony made a good fix for it, though. And Loki took Frigga’s departure well.

I’m glad everyone clarified why they had anger, though, since Loki would think it’s always directed at him (and considering how often in Asgard it *was*, oh well).

Excellent chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
This is a wonderful chapter-Loki has a way to make his needs known, and a likelihood of being listened to.

And this is such a huge step forward.
excessivelyperky chapter 28 . 10/7/2015
Yes...things are better now between Loki and Thor than they ever were. If Thor was allowed to do stuff to Loki, but not the other way around-that's not equals, or even being brothers.

Such a simple prank. But it means so much.
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 10/6/2015
Oh, this is a lovely chapter. Loki has more words, and is thinking of his first prank in a long time. A very mild, childish one, but still a prank. And Bruce found a way to let Loki know when he is safe around him-huge progress.
crazybanana4loki chapter 32 . 10/3/2015
WHAT! that's it? oh goodness you make seem like a cliffy, please continue the story you have my ever so want to know the ending. by the way marvelous job just marvel-ous does you see thee pun there does you?!