Reviews for Raising Nako
Skighler chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Ah, Mah gad. :D this is stupid cute.
I love the concept.
the confession was awkward in my opinion, it was kinda TO hasty. Lolz
Nako is adorable and the mother like Gaara is so blushably cute xD
I hope you post another chapter. o•o I would hate to see this story be unfinished.
WriterKillsReader chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Nako is so cute
I want to read more
NOW!
KitsuneTurner chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
First off I just want to say That I LOVE this story already! Nako is so adorable! the Pairing of Naruto and Gaara is a huge favorite of mine as well and to see them with a little girl is just too cute! I really hope you update soon I cant wait to find out what happens :)
PlatinumOwl chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE I THINK I'M GONNA DIE!
darklily of the night garden chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
please, continue writing more chapters
Big-Babidi chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Ah, so Gaara is the one prepared to move to the other village. I'm glad he's already making his move and laying all cards on the table, and I can easily believe him getting attached to the little one so quickly. It'll be amusing down the road when Naruto and Gaara tell Nako "Uh ... yeah, your mama is actually another papa".

So Itachi makes his appearance. While he may be on their side, I almost feel sorry for anyone who tries taking Nako that isn't. A Papa Naruto-Gaara team would be an absolute nightmare for just about anyone in the entire series.
PutPutJunior chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I love it when Naruto and Gaara have a family and this story has it! so far its bubbly and warm and not a cloud on the horizon, but i expect a storm is coming. I like how there is an audible difference in the tone of Naruto and when talking to each of the characters and you get a good feel for his emotions towards them. Good job!
O M G Kakashi chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Omg ! this story is soo cute please continue
Big-Babidi chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
So everything Gaara wants is right in front of him ... only in another village. I wonder how he'll deal with that, or if Naruto would give up more than Hokage and move to Suna with Nako. Anyway, keep the good work.
TigrezzTail chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Huh, little bugger is certainly observant. Makes you wonder why she was so hesitant to point that out.
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very interesting idea. I'd like to see where it goes.
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
yeah, I guess seeing Naruto with a child would raise questions. So I'm guessing that since Gaara had last written in mid-December and it is now fall again, that it had been nearly a year since his last letter?
OrangeLamb chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
its so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter. I bet Nako will just take to Gaara like fish to water.