Reviews for Scars: Their Stories
DragonOwl chapter 4 . 2/8
I love this, especially the one with Luna. Amazing!
Sabrina Weasley chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
Wow, you should totally write this one from Draco's point of view!
MissingMommy chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Luna, as much as I love her, is a horrible hard character for me to write. So I am very jealous of your ability to write her, especially as a main character like this. She was wonderfully in character, so light and innocent and breezy.

["It is tragedy that shows us true beauty. It is only when things break that we see what they are made of. It is only in pain that we see what humanity can do."] - I really like this line. It is such a Luna thing to say. And it's just a gorgeous, truthful line.

I really like how Luna has Charlie dance with her. It so sweet and believable. [She stares at him with her sage blue eyes and her delicate, powerful hand disappears in his and she is like nothing he's ever seen before — but there's beauty in that. /And so they dance amidst the devastation.] - I love this line. So much. Absolutely beautiful.

This was really wonderful. I love it!
Satan Abraham chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Great, as usual.
HedwigBlack chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
yay you're continuing this i'm so excited because i love this ideaaaaa...

Charlie/Draco in any context is just love. How you guys converted me I don't know but I love it. And something about these two sitting alone in a bar is just PERFECT. UGH.

And Draco here is just so /broken/. OMG. It hurts, Laura. It hurts. Because I just want to cuddle him. I really do.

And Charlie seeing what Draco's done to himself and realizing who he's sitting next to. ! I love this. Even though it hurts. :( *sniff*

I dare you to write one for Fleur. I dare you. ;)
Satan Abraham chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Oh, poor Dennis. Charlie's such a sweetie, though.
keeptheotherone chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
This is beautiful! I really like the description of Luna's hand as fragile and delicate in contrast to Charlie's and her strength. Fav line: "In the scars, we see our strength."
EmeraldFire512 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
This chapter was beautifully written. The prose was really elegant and well thought out. I really can't wait to see what you do next with this story.
CatchingCraziness chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
I just love Luna. This was really good; my favourite of this story so far. :)
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
So Luna. Nice work, keep updating
MissingMommy chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god. I loved it. It was so beautiful and heart-wrenching and perfect. And I loved it.

Dennis. Oh my. My heart broke for him. But I love the connection that Dennis and Charlie had - both guilty because they weren't there.

The scars Dennis had was interesting. I never actually thought about Dennis being clumsy, but it's fitting. I like the fact that Charlie knows that not all scars of war are physical; they're mostly emotional.

The ending was great. And I like the fact that Charlie offers to listen if Dennis ever needs someone to talk to. How about Seamus next?
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Touching. Keep writing
CatchingCraziness chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I really find myself loving Charlie in this story. Poor Dennis. :)
MissingMommy chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Why do you do this to me? Why do you love to break my heart like this? Especially with Charlie and Draco? Argh! This. This is just so terribly heartbreaking.

I love the fact that Draco's wound isn't a suicide attempt and it's pretty awesome that Charlie knows the difference. Though with Charlie loving to examine scars, it would be odd if Charlie didn't know the difference.

And the fact that Charlie feels sympathetic towards Draco is so believable. (Of course, this is my CharlieDraco shipper speaking). Because Draco needs someone who knows his past but doesn't judge, and Charlie is just the person for him.

["The placement and the nature of the cut speak of furious regret. They speak of a man so desperated to forget what he's dont that rationality takes a back seat. They speak of a tortured soul"] - While I'm slightly questioning your use of "they" in reference to the scar, I really adore these sentences. Gods, Draco must've really regreted and it shows that here.

And the ending. I loved the ending. It was a perfect way of stopping and definitely showing how much of a "real" Pureblood Draco is - reading in between the lines.

Lovely job, darling. Really lovely. How about you do Dennis Creevey next? I would love to see what you come up with for him ;)
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Gah. Why are you so perfect? Seriously. Do you realize how absolutely perfect this is? I love it.

It seemed very real to me. Draco is such a cold character, and he seems untouchable, but you made him vulnerable without overdoing it and making him horribly ooc. It was so beautifully written, so painful, so absolutely wonderful. Charlie's words of wisdom were nicely delivered.

[Somehow, Charlie knows that the
man knows that he isn't just
talking about the ones on his
skin.] Probably my favorite line because it's so true.