Reviews for Officer of the Law
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I LOVED this. You did a very good job on this.
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So sweet! Can't wait for the new season! ;)
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Its a really good story, I enjoyed it. But I really didn't like the style you wrote it in. It was like you were describing what was happening, not telling a story.
Winged Lion Spirit chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
good story :)
Mashka48 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I really like how this chapter turned out, usually I am not a big fan of this type of style because sometimes it's sectioned off too much, but your story flows really well. So good job! And I am glad to hear that Mako is going in that direction in Book 2.
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oooh great job with this! I love that this could fit in with the show, it was well-written and you kept them in-character too! Mako's determination in wanting to protect people is so him, and I appreciated that you expanded more on that. I wish it was longer actually! Maybe a two-shot or three-shot would've satisfied me, haha.
jordygirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Completely and ridiculously adorable. What are you doing to my feelings?
Chipped Cup chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice
PixyMisa87 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This has to be one of the sweetest Korra stories I have read. You even managed to keep everyone in character. I love the ending the most, I can even hear the music that they are dancing to. Good job
feathersnow chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Sweet! When I heard Mako was gonna be a cop, I wasn't that excited because I thought Bolin would be more suitable for the job. I'm devastated that Bolin had to hunt for new members for the Fire Ferrets.I hope Korra, Mako and Bolin will play together again one day.

I love your piece on Mako's training and the graduation. Him presenting Korra with Fire Lily's is cute. He's definitely the gentleman, :)
Mako's Eyebrows chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awww that was so cute! i'm in LOVE with officer mako. bryke, you've done it again!
dancingRAINBOWS chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
ok, I absolutely love how you wrote this! you did such an amazing job! the way you amazingly wrote this, it wasn't necessary of too much dialoge, and I love it. when I too read the news of the comic-con panel, I also thought that the idea of Mako as a cop was interesting. we'll just have to wait for the actual season and see what's all about (especially that I really really love the idea that they are going to -finally- explore/open up more of the spirit world to us. absolutely love it); but the way you made your interpretation of the beginnings of officer!Mako was just wow :) excellent work!

dR
Bell.Bit chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
omg this is amazing i wished i could have gone to comic con :(
ada69 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nice work! I was definitely surprised when I heard Mako was going to be a cop.

ada