Reviews for Reading Windrixville
katiep0203 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
frencjos000 chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
This is absolutely amazing I don't understand your question also this was an amazing idea
mary d ace chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Update update please
Mickiecuteknight chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
I don't think this is awful. In fact, I can hardly wait to read more.
hailey l chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing! Please keep writing! I no u wrote it a year ago but it's so good, please update! Email me at
divergentlover523 chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Amazing story so far; I love stories like these! I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! Continue updating!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
I'm in love with this story. Very unique idea having the gang read the book. Great work so far. Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapters!
cat chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE' ITS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT
cat chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
THis is really good, it sounds like this would actually happen if the outsiders was a real life story and all. I can't wait to read chapter 3.
cookieswafflesandfanfic chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I know it's literally been a year and a half since you updated thus and I totally understand lack of motivation and writer's block but I just wanted to say that I really, really, liked this chapter. I would love if you continued but if not, I get it.
FrozenAero802 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Please continue ;w;
Wallflower chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SO AMAZING AND I NEED YOU TO FINSIH IT! :(
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Is the ending still going to stay the same? I love it, by the way. Also, um, do you think you could revise this chapter so that I can tell which part is the story and which is the reaction?
OverCompulsiveNoteTaker-QAQ chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I seriously love this! XD Sassy Johnny is amazing!
1Dcrazy14 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014