Reviews for Reading Windrixville
Sarah chapter 2 . 6/3
This was very funny better then reading the real thing, please continue writing I really enjoyed this. I hope you will finish this I think its great.
DRARRY DESTIAL chapter 2 . 3/27
WRITE ANOTHER FREAKIN CHAPTER
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
lanalight1 chapter 1 . 2/13
great story! please update! here's a tip:
if your writing a story like this one just skip around to them reading the important parts and the end.
katiep0203 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
frencjos000 chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
This is absolutely amazing I don't understand your question also this was an amazing idea
mary d ace chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
Update update please
Mickiecuteknight chapter 2 . 3/23/2016
I don't think this is awful. In fact, I can hardly wait to read more.
hailey l chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is amazing! Please keep writing! I no u wrote it a year ago but it's so good, please update! Email me at
RainbowMaze chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Amazing story so far; I love stories like these! I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! Continue updating!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
I'm in love with this story. Very unique idea having the gang read the book. Great work so far. Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapters!
cat chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE' ITS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT
cat chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
THis is really good, it sounds like this would actually happen if the outsiders was a real life story and all. I can't wait to read chapter 3.
cookieswafflesandfanfic chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
I know it's literally been a year and a half since you updated thus and I totally understand lack of motivation and writer's block but I just wanted to say that I really, really, liked this chapter. I would love if you continued but if not, I get it.
FrozenAero802 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015