Reviews for Eliminate the Impossible: Recovery
Meggles425 chapter 2 . 4/15
This is seriously awesome and defiantly runs with the first part of the story in ten other book really well.
becgate chapter 2 . 3/22
Noooooo! This should not be discontinued ! It's awesome! !
Thanangst chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Oh, I love this story so much, and hate to see it end. So rich with characterization, drama and lots of feels :-) You really know how to do H/C and Sherlock, and your writing skills are truly impressive.
Arowen13 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Oh, this has god to be great. Sherlock is not going to sleep,
not until his nerves desensitize, no way no how. Pass out?
Absolutely. Sleep willingly? Nope. I guarantee you he'll be
playing his violin though. :) He might compromise on the
meal. I bet the next chapter finds Sherlock some more
comfortable pants. Like the kind I wear when I'm sunburned.
They're really light, almost like silk, and they hardly touch me
at all. But they're not see through at all, which is wonderful.
VioletErin.26 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
oh sherlock. I feel bad that I like h/c sherlock or h/c mycroft. I just really like their conversations. :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
thank you for writing this. :D please continue btw have a lovely day.
EchoRose480 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I'm very sad this is on hiatus. :( It is beyond epic.
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Ah, love it! I finished the story this came from (except for the last chapter/story thing, but I'm gonna go read it now) and I really thought it was amazing. My laptop has a virus so I can't access the Internet, and reviewing for everything on my phone is difficult, so I thought I'd do all in one. I can't wait for you to carry on with this. I'd like to see some caring Sherlock/Mycroft scenes,cuz that would be adorable.
Update soon, please :D
-TD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Gosh it Would rock if you explored the intermittent seizures more. Ooh or what Mycroft said about Sherlocks president migraines or the pain caused from touch to be explored in difftent fics, during cases or whatnot..epp I just love all your work! You're a great writter. You write them perfectly and you add all this humor thats presant on the show. Fantastic.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Lovely. Can't wait til it's finished. I just love a petulant Sherlock and all the facets of John rolled into one pretty little package are almost too much to bear.
charliebrown1234 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I agree with your author page. And you. Sickfics are the best! I can't wait to follow this story. One question though, and I know I'm a total nag for it. Any touch from anything on Sherlock elicits pain, correct? So why would John's fingers be "wonderfully cool"? Sorry, I know I'm an absolutely (donkey), I just nitpick like mad! Just wondering though. Otherwise it was a perfect chapter. Please update soon. I'm desperate for more good stories like this one!

charliebrown1234
BewareMyFrozenHeart chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Ahhhh I love this! Keep going! :)
gemstone1234 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I. Love. This. I was so happy when I discovered you were writing this continuation so, thank you. It is so well written and I literally get absorbed in it. Please update soon, I'll love you forever ;)
HOS70 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
"The only reason he's wearing clothes at all is to preserve his own dignity, and John's eyesight. And perhaps Mrs. Hudson's, too. Mycroft can go to hell, though, and if Sherlock thought that hanging about the flat stark naked might irritate his brother, he'd do it just for the fun of it." :-)!

The scene where Sherlock deduced that he must have suffered from cardiac arrest was perfectly penned. No dialogue, jusy thoughts and feelings. Perfect.

"'I don't see you taking yours,' Sherlock shoots back at him, disproving the not-a-five-year-old theory." Loved this! That entire scene between Mycroft and Sherlock was lovely. "They were both children once. They've throttled each other before." And then Captain Watson puts his foot down. Much adoration from me to you!
HOS70 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was absolutely brilliant from beginning to end. John was brilliant; Mycroft was brilliant; Mrs Hudson was brilliant; Sherlock was... well, very ill. And with everything going on and the massive pressure he's under, John remembers to insist that Anthea take the medical supplies "from inventory, not from A&E." Wow.