Reviews for Tangled
Hope chapter 7 . 6/18
I really liked it XD it would be funny if Zoro's macho facade slips in front of the crew or even at all I guess, but I like it when he gets teased. At first when Luffy started stating he didn't feel good, I had thought that without Sanji to balance their diet that he was feeling physically wrong until he talked further. But when Zoro said he felt his wounds should have healed better by then the same idea of them not being fed as well as before affecting them resurfaced. I really like following Sanji around but adding Robin and especially Zoro is really awesome; it'd be funny to hear from some of the clueless Nakama too though. I was hoping to read of Puppy-Sanji playing especially after Luffy.
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 7 . 1/16
mooooooor ;v; please~? I'm loving this story so much I almost cried when I was the chapter end T~T
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
plz oh plz, lift the hiatus :,(
Teegra123 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
AAAHG! 3
Sanji is so cute as a puppy! And Zoro is such a softie (I do believe he likes cute animals too XD ) and him cooing over Sanji (and Chopper) is
A-DOR-A-BLE 3 !

I am SO adding this to my story alert.
Please tell me you plan on updating, PLEASE! I want Sanji to turn back human so then he and Zoro could F-...err *cough* 'do it'.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Zoro, Chopper and Sanji are just too cute! Robin is so protective! Luffy is sad because he misses his cook! I love this fic!
yin-chaan chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Nuuuuuu! Why did you leave it like thaaat!? This is amazing! Please continue...?
ougley chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
wish there were more chapters
ougley chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
poor dog , ahem , I mean sanji
krito1389 chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
oooow i love this fic is so sad but cute, i hate the fact that Zoro can cook difficult dishes so easily, of course Sanji would feel like he is not needed, to be honest i hate that Zoro can suddenly cook so well also Robin...but well...God i hate Nami not my favorite character AT ALL, update soon please... love that you choose Sanji as a cute dog ...i hate to see Sanji sad...
Ventusio chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
that is sooooo adorable! Sanji really is like a puppy, cute! and I love plotting robin. How will this end? I actually hope that the crew finds out that the puppy is Sanji. Maybe you'll write an end to this sometime? its a nice funny fic! thanks
cellaria chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
aw this is really cute.. i love this pairing! i hope you decide to keep going 'cause it's hard to find good multi chap non au fics for them. what does the timeskip have to do with fanfiction? you can write anything you want it can still be set in op universe pretimeskip & have nothing to do with actual events in the manga..
SPN1985 chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Please update! :))))) More!
sweetkakes35 chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
I see that this story is on hiatus, but I sincerely hope that it will be continued. I just read all of what is currently up and was so drawn in by the storyline. The amount of thought of what Sanji is thinking and going through, and yet doesn't feel comfortable talking about it with anyone, as well as Zoro's level of perception, are so well thought out and felt as I'm reading. Please do more with this!
XenoKosMos chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
MORE D:, this story is so good! And it's got all the angst I love and cuteness...more...
heaven's fall chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
haha, loved this one a lot! can't wait for the next update!