Reviews for A Day In The Life
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 18 . 7/30
Wow, this is amazing. This entire story is amazing. Ahh, you're an amazing writer, I can scarcely stand it. You do Wendy so well.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 14 . 5/5
Gotta say, while tricking Mabel was an interesting clone-plot, I'm glad the canon Tyrone died as Dip's friend. Love her solution to it too - Mabel's physicality is a great part of her character.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 13 . 5/5
"I'm gonna turn into Grunkle Stan." Eh, he'll be fine. So long as he also turns into young-Stan at some point. Whyyyyy pinecest dude
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 11 . 5/3
This one just got better and better written (and worse and worse for the kids). Actually, that episode was the first one I ever saw, and I avoided the show for months because I was sure there was a dark ending to that plot like this, and I didn't want to see it. GF can be dark, but thankfully it's never gone too far.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 10 . 5/3
I think it's a unique idea with the trees. From the perspective of someone who's seen NMM and Pacifica as a sympathetic character, I liked seeing her here, even if this is before anyone cares about her.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 9 . 5/3
Agh, more sadness, but Dipper and Mabel are really well-written here. I was hoping and not hoping that Stan's ghost would show up for them. I was also kinda hoping he'd faked his death for some reason but was actually there.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 5/3
Oh gosh, how sad! I loved the self-sacrifice at the end and the relationship between Wendy and older Dipper. The lightning-bolt sweater was a great touch too.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 7 . 5/3
I like how you tied in the extra characters - I was becoming concerned that this was legit pincest, mostly because of Chapter 2. The ending was that much more satisfying for my confusion :)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 6 . 5/3
Mabel so would abuse twin-telepathy, I really liked that. I also really like that your Gideon is both totally psychotic (twins come every year...) and creepily affectionate towards Mabel. I think it takes something away from him when they take away his thing for Mabel. Even if it's just a possessive/I-get-everything-I-want complex, it's still there!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 5 . 5/3
"I'M PURE!" I love it! Did you write this before Stan gave Mabel-in-Dipper's-body the "why am I sweaty" talk in Carpet Diem? The bits with Wendy were nice and help round out the chapter.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 5/3
I like the irresponsibility of Wendy and the responsibility of Dipper in this one. I'm not really a WenDip fan, or much of a Wendy fan, but I think this is a reasonable and in-character portrayal.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 4/29
Holy crud, dude. That felt disturbingly close. Thank God for season 2 debunking the "Stan-will-kill-us-all" theory (for now).
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 4/29
Well, good for you for trying something new! I considered skipping it (incest...) but it turned out to be fluffy and it was fine. I can see it being read either way, actually, which is definitely good.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 4/29
I like your descriptive style! Man, people really hate Robbie. I mean, I do too, but he's a bit of an easy target. But him being like this about a car is believable.
Remember kids do not dreank and drive wait y are you driving you're I mine ordon't drink .