Reviews for Love Is
Lady Darcy chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Speechless. That's how this story makes me feel. It makes me feel sad but at the same time it's beautiful in it's own way.
Lee Yong Ki chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like your story! Its really-really make me smile in the end..:-)
lifesend chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
awww, so sad, and yet so beautiful. I miss your writing these two characters!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I meant to read this days ago.

I cherish memories of anxiously waiting for your next chapters! I'm glad you wrote this.

Happy belated Bastille Day.

I almost cried reading this.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww. Well said, Nanny!

[In the end, she supposed it was habit to see them with rapiers in the yard, with the horses in the stables, around the house, because they had been there, that way, doing those things, for so long that it was difficult to understand that they would not be doing them again.] -This. This all the time. Great line.

I feel like a total n00b, but I have no idea who Loulou is. Is she a manga-only character? She seems really cute though.

Lame review is lame.
Trenzas chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hi Kitten Kisses,
Well i hope you like this review. You didn't put a smile on my face, but you definitely placed some kind of emotion inside me, an air of melancholy; don't think this is bad, for you communicated a message through your words, which at the end is the point...i think... So i think the headline, i mean the beginning of this story, was perfect in order to do that, to set this type of air as you keep reading Nanny's thoughts; how the mind begins to adapt to the whole idea of someone not being there anymore, not being part of the everyday life, this everyday that most of us hope it would be so structured, that order in which we all feel safe.
Many things disrupt the latter, violence, death, to all of these we have to adapt, but in this case is love (i think), a thing hard to be defined, that doesn't ask any body's permission to enter into our lives (i do remember that scene in the anime: Andrè v/s G. Jarjayes). So Nanny is right, "it just is". I guess we'll have to continue to adapt to its capricious nature always.
I really liked this piece of yours, i hope you'll continue writing.
Take care, Trenzas.