Reviews for Meeting Death
RebeccaDooSan chapter 20 . 9/4
please continue this story its amazing

at least a chapter or 2
Hana-Liatris chapter 20 . 8/10
That Agent Kelly is not what it seems... (or so is my conclution haha)
invitado chapter 20 . 8/1
Acabo de descubrir esta historia y es la mejor que he leido por favor actualiza pronto
Emily83 chapter 20 . 7/20
I just discovered this story and I'm hooked!
Please don't leave us hanging for too long...
The Bloodless chapter 20 . 7/20
I love this and can't wait for more! Xx
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 7/19
Nice.
Silvermane1 chapter 20 . 7/18
How old is loki in human years a teenager ect
SummerMistedDragon chapter 20 . 7/17
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Nolovelosthere chapter 20 . 7/17
I can't believe it's been updated ahhhhh! I love this story so much! Can't wait for more!
FAIRY4LIFE chapter 20 . 7/16
Quite excited for the Avengers to learn about Loki's past and for the upcoming battle against Thanos! Great story it leaves you on your toes wondering what happens next!
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 20 . 7/16
Woo! So excited to see this updated. Love the drama from Natasha and Clint. Feels are hitting me hard. Loved it.
AwesomeGizmo chapter 20 . 7/16
NO WAY NO FREAKING WAY ITS BEEN UPDATED HOLY CRAP. I was literally looking at this early and being like "four years since this ones been updated its never going to be updated now" and it was! It's a bloody miracle! Like I love this story, I love everything about this story, I've been loving it for years. It was my first real Loki fix when I entered the fandom. This is a bloody birthday present let me tell you, I am so happy! Side note, the chapter is formatted differently, I think you just have to separate the paragraphs from each other as they're all clumped into one with line breaks. Fanfiction is weird like that but WHO CARES YOU UPDATED. Love your work!
ccoh chapter 20 . 7/16
AAAH ive been waiting my whole life for this
LOL chapter 6 . 5/12
You are EVIL.
Marmar218 chapter 19 . 3/30
Omg where's the rest noooooo it was getting so good! I know it's been like four years since the last update but pleeeeease update soon